Jump to content


Hets

Member Since 25 Jan 2022
Previous Username: Gim Hets
Offline Last Active Today, 02:29 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

Yesterday, 08:06 AM

What is your current rank?  - 1 Banana
Name of the player who recruited you.  -N/A
When did you last apply for a rank?  - A month ago
What rank are you applying for? - 2 Banana
What are your strengths? - Raids (somewhat decent)/PVM
What are your weaknesses? - Time (dont always get to play as much)
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been quite active within the cc and events and running learner bossing/toa with newer cc members

 

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Account Name (IGN): GIM Eby

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Zezesto#0036
What is your current rank? recruit
Name of the player who recruited you. Corey and KissMyAce
When did you last apply for a rank? "23 March 2026 - 09:51 PM"
What rank are you applying for? - A higher rank
What are your strengths? - Merchanting & making money in Alora
What are your weaknesses? - Getting distracted more easily with fun side quests or buying other people's awesome items and cool cosmetics even when I don't need them, haha
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Long time member so it seems overdue. Highly experienced at this point.

Unfortunately your application has been Declined. Please reach out to a General/Community manager if you wish to discuss this decision.


In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

30 September 2026 - 03:23 AM

Account Name (IGN): - Iceberg Ape
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - george_a1997
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - couple months ago for recruit
What rank are you applying for? - corporal
What are your strengths? - pvm'ing, enjoy playing with learners
What are your weaknesses? - right now, colo
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - always willing to help new players get started or with pvm'ing. never negative towards anyone in ice or alora in general

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Account Name (IGN): - Gim Cum
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - richardrldt
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - GimProcedure
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - NA
What rank are you applying for? - Corporal
What are your strengths? - Fun and engaging, helpful where i can be and know a lot of content
What are your weaknesses? - Rapeseed oil tends to not agree with me, but hey, at least i can have milk :)
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been in the clan for a little while now, love doing activity with people in there. I like helping out each other when and where i can. I'm active in the community and I like Indian food.

Unfortunately your application has been Declined. Please reach out to a General/Community manager if you wish to discuss this decision.

 

 

Account Name (IGN): -EimAzreal
Discord Tag (Name#0000): -ItsAzreal
What is your current rank? N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. N/A but was talking to Finn and he said to join, but i wasnt recruited
When did you last apply for a rank? N/A
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What are your strengths? - PVE/PVM  been playing ironman for like years now just recreated this EIM now last one was ItsAzreal as a GIM
What are your weaknesses? - PK
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -  To enjoy some chill time with some good people and play for relax

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!


In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

26 September 2026 - 07:26 AM

Account name: 'Hot Filling'

 

Discord Tag: realcream0685

 

What rank are you applying for: 1 Banana please

 

What are your strengths: I have maxed/comped most of the game modes, solid knowledge of the game across all raids/bosses/skilling. 

 

Weaknesses: Occasional stake, just to get the blood pumping.

 

I have enjoyed staying in the CC the last 5/6 months, finally decided to apply. Lots of familiar faces from many many years ago, time to be part of the A team

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!


In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

25 September 2026 - 06:43 AM

Account Name (IGN): - Gim Esselte
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - Tinderlad
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Gim Putt
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit 
What are your strengths? - Ironman knowledge and skilling mostly. 
What are your weaknesses? - High level bossing and raids. 
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been around the ICE clan for a while, just never applied for a rank. I have been consistently helpful to people asking questions in game and bring a general positive vibe to the clan. 

 

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

 

Account Name (IGN): Tribal drake
Discord Tag (Name#0000): tribaldragon26
What is your current rank? cadet
Name of the player who recruited you. vegeta
When did you last apply for a rank?NA
What are your strengths? PVM
What are your weaknesses? PVP (for now)
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. I want to join the events that are hosted on the discord, being able to help clanmates make progress.

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

 

 

@Ice 

Account Name (IGN): - Yami 

Discord Tag (Name#0000): - poeticmovement
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/a
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - September 5th 
What rank are you applying for? - corporal 
What are your strengths? - i take to pvm pretty quickly from the things i've tried. i also think that im good at rotating my goals so that i dont get burnt out, and i've learned quite a bit about alora specific changes to osrs through the other people in the clan. 
What are your weaknesses? - awful at pvp, 
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - i just try to be helpful within my lane. i dont offer advice/suggestions for content i am not familiar with, but i readily distribute the information that i know to be accurate. i also believe myself to be pretty friendly to other players both in and outside of the clan. mostly just minding my business and slowly learning more about the game so that i can be of help to more people. 

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal

!


In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

23 September 2026 - 08:31 AM

Account Name (IGN): - nado beams
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - ryguy_228
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Almostangel
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A
What rank are you applying for? - intro / recruit rank!
What are your strengths? - community & engagement
What are your weaknesses? - tunnel vision
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. Primarily excited to dive deeper into the community aspect / discord / events.  Everyone has been nothing short of helpful and kind, and hoping to pass that along to those who join after me.

 

 

Account Name (IGN): - andruwu 
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - doublecupdrew
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit on "nfw"
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Chris
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - 24 August 2026 
What rank are you applying for? - Corporal
What are your strengths? - Skilling/PvM/PvP
What are your weaknesses? - As cliche as this is, my main weakness is sticking to playing my ironman/ironmen.
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Joined the clan back in July or August, been enjoying it ever since, really enjoying the clan mates and the fun we have discussing the game, and joking around. Also the people in the clan are extremely helpful.

 

 

Account Name (IGN): - Monos
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - ggclank
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - unranked
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What are your strengths? - good general knowledge of the game and more than happy to help players out
What are your weaknesses? - Need to practice more end  game content
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I'm a helpful player with some good general knowledge that can help out players, been in ICE a few days now and the clan seems really helpful and a great community.

 

 

Account Name (IGN): FBC
Discord Tag (Name#0000): Cryptotoad
What is your current rank? N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. I think I was always meant to be here, so, God.
When did you last apply for a rank? N/A
What rank are you applying for? Admin. Barring that, I'd settle for recruit.
What are your strengths? Lots of game knowledge, been playing RSPS since 2008 (yes really), and played RS since 2006 or so. Pretty good bank of information I remember off the top of my head, and pretty good ability to figure out things I don't already know. I've also been told I'm entertaining. I've been actively playing Alora for around a month now and it seems to have stuck, so I'm unlikely to vanish in the near future. I've also got a pretty enviable cabbage collection on OSRS if that impresses you.
What are your weaknesses? I'm basically a walking target in PVP. That hasnt changed in 20 years and is unlikely to change in the near future. But I did once kill someone for a rune scim back in 2007 and I'm still riding that high.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. I mean, do any of us deserve anything? It's my first application and it would be nice to get spooned the drop. We can leave it up to a coin flip if you wanna keep things interesting. Otherwise come on, you know you want me. I mean... look at all this.

 

 

Account Name (IGN): - FishKnight
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - MianKort
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - 09/06/2026
What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant
What are your strengths? - Friendly, love learning new things, enjoy teaching others.
What are your weaknesses? - Still learning a lot of the technical pvm things, my schedule is also irregular and unpredictable.
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Since joining ICE around a month ago I have been very active in the CC and Alora in general. Despite being neweer in ICE I have a lot of experience with RS and a good amount with Alora, and I believe I have quickly become friendly and familiar with the more senior members of ICE. I partook in the Sailing release Pirate Costume event hosted by Beta Fish and I've joined in on some ad-hoc wildy bossing with fellow ICE members as well as a raid or two. I strive to help others in CC and honestly enjoy teaching and explaining RS concepts that I understand. I frequently attempt to recruit none ICE members when I encounter them while playing and have encouraged visitors in the CC to apply for rank. I am excited to learn more about late game content, continue to chat with fellow ICE members, and being a part of the ICE and Alora Community. Going forward I would love to join in on more official events and even host a few when warranted. 

Congrats all on your promotion.