Jump to content


Logan

Member Since 22 Mar 2020
Previous Username: Logann
Online Last Active Today, 07:29 PM
*****

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Official Rules

24 September 2026 - 05:22 PM

Date & time of updated rule: Thursday, September 24th, 2026, 9:58 AM GMT

Updated section: Forum Rules

Time or date that the updated rule(s) will be put into effect: Immediately

Part(s) added, changed or removed: Forum Rules, Spamming - f. 

The use of AI-generated or AI-assisted content is not permitted on the forums. All posts, replies, guides, suggestions and other contributions must be written and expressed by the user themselves. Staff may take action at their discretion where content is suspected to have been generated or substantially assisted by AI.


In Topic: A command similar to IRC's Nickserv Ghost

19 September 2026 - 03:31 AM

Could see a few instances where this could be abused if I’m understanding it correctly, regardless of dcs generally speaking a staff member is around (can ping us in discord, and ik the point of this suggestion is to accommodate us in that way) and it isn’t generally urgent unless it’s a hardcore account and in that instance an escape crystal is always recommended regardless.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Senior Moderator+.

In Topic: Official Sailing Guide

14 September 2026 - 04:56 PM

Ty Ruwk for the sailing guide


In Topic: Disable Donator Benefit - Noted Logs/Fish/Etc.

09 September 2026 - 10:28 PM

I do Support, but same time you can just treat it as you have 1 less invent slot getting you passive gain, I don't think it's that bad but people should have the option to enable/disable regardless I suppose.


In Topic: Jeweller's Chisel

29 August 2026 - 12:55 PM

The Jeweller’s chisel will not be coming into the game by itself, it will however be added with golem crafting.

Your suggestion has been accepted.