Posted 29 September 2024 - 07:41 AM #1

Fe Santa
Hardcore Ironman

Fe Santa

• Time spent:
      5d 10h 50m 56s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

I presently use the donor zones exclusively for manta ray fishing and the extended area, which includes gem rocks and the thieving stall. The remaining areas do not appear to justify my time investment, and I would appreciate seeing enhancements implemented.

Here are some preliminary concepts I am proposing. If any of these resonate with you or if you have additional suggestions, please feel free to share your thoughts.

• Increased chance of mining higher tier uncut gems from gem rocks in the extended Donator Zone
    Current: Uncut sapphire 1/14.22 , uncut emerald 1/25.6 , uncut ruby 1/25.6 and uncut diamiond 1/32
    don3.png Extreme: Uncut sapphire: 1/10 , uncut emerald 1/15, uncut ruby 1/17.5 and uncut diamond 1/22
    don5.png Uber: Uncut sapphire: 1/5 , uncut emerald 1/10 , uncut ruby 1/12.5 and uncut diamond 1/17.5

• Boosted XP training skills in the Donator Zone
    don3.png Extreme - +2.5%
     don4.png Legendary - +5%
    don5.png Uber - +7%
    don6.png Master - +10%
     don7.png Immortal - +12.5%
    eternal_website.png Eternal - +15%

• Ability to use Donator Zone's altar as a gilded altar (don5.png Uber+)

• Longer despawn times, but also faster respawn times for trees and rocks

• Bird nests and clue scrolls go straight into your inventory when training in the Donator Zone

• Bird nests and clue scrolls go straight into your bank when training in the Donator Zone (don5.png Uber+)

• Invisible level boosts
    Woodcutting - +5 levels
    Fishing - +5 levels
    Mining - +5 levels

• Amount of cannonballs received from smelting to be increased when smithed in the Donator Zone (does not affect XP)
    don3.png Extreme - +1
     don4.png Legendary - +2
    don5.png Uber - +3
    don6.png Master - +4
     don7.png Immortal - +5
    eternal_website.png Eternal - +7

• Extra Grey Chinchompas per successful trap (does not affect XP):
    don2.pngSuper - +1
    don3.png Extreme - +2
     don4.png Legendary - +3
    don5.png Uber - +4
    don6.png Master - +5
     don7.png Immortal - +7
    eternal_website.png Eternal - +10

• Extra Red Chinchompas per successful trap (does not affect XP)
    don3.png Extreme - +1
     don4.png Legendary - +2
    don5.png Uber - +3
    don6.png Master - +4
     don7.png Immortal - +5
    eternal_website.png Eternal - +7

Posted 29 September 2024 - 10:10 AM #2

Server Moderator

Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      63d 10h 7m 42s

•  Previous username:
    Annoky

•  Total level:
    Awards

I would say no support to this. This will make other skilling area like fishing guild, woodcutting guild and fally mine less populated. I feel like the it is right now is fine.

However I wouldn't mind the gem rocks change and the bird nest qol.

Community Award

Spoiler

Posted 29 September 2024 - 10:59 AM #3

Fe Santa
Hardcore Ironman

Fe Santa

• Time spent:
      5d 10h 50m 56s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

I would say no support to this. This will make other skilling area like fishing guild, woodcutting guild and fally mine less populated. I feel like the it is right now is fine.

However I wouldn't mind the gem rocks change and the bird nest qol.

The impact would be minimal. Non-donors will persist in fishing sharks at the Fishing Guild, while donors will remain engaged in fishing manta rays at the secondary donor zone. Similarly, non-donors will continue to mine adamantite rocks in the Wilderness Resource Area or Falador Mine, whereas donors will mine adamantine rocks in the designated donor zone. This pattern will continue indefinitely. Donors are unlikely to cease woodcutting redwood trees or mining amethyst.

Posted 29 September 2024 - 11:31 AM #4

Radagon
Veteran

Radagon

• Time spent:
      60d 8h 32m 22s

•  Previous username:
    Tbow Loc

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Iirc, similar suggestions have been denied before for reasons similar to what 18 said. No support on the bonus xp. With bonus xp, players may feel obligated to train in dz or lose out on xp which will make the rest of the map feel sparsely populated. Same reason we don't put a tp wizard in dz. The QoL suggestions that don't directly affect xp are nice though, support on those.

ZYOkvtS.png

oaOsGZv.png

iLvGMfW.png

Tmtn0p5.png

Posted 30 September 2024 - 11:58 AM #5

Fe Santa
Hardcore Ironman

Fe Santa

• Time spent:
      5d 10h 50m 56s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

Iirc, similar suggestions have been denied before for reasons similar to what 18 said. No support on the bonus xp. With bonus xp, players may feel obligated to train in dz or lose out on xp which will make the rest of the map feel sparsely populated. Same reason we don't put a tp wizard in dz. The QoL suggestions that don't directly affect xp are nice though, support on those.

I have previously provided an explanation regarding a similar response above. However, I acknowledge the concern related to skills such as Crafting, Herblore, Fletching, and others, which are primarily bank-standing skills. This situation may lead to a significant number of players congregating in donor zones instead of utilizing the main home bank.

I propose that the bonus XP apply solely to the skills available in the donor zones, specifically Woodcutting, Fishing, Cooking, Mining, Smithing, Thieving, and Crafting (furnace only). If this condition is not met, the suggestion may be disregarded, while the other recommendations should still be considered.

Posted 02 October 2024 - 12:36 PM #6

Blisziful
Classic

Blisziful
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      3d 18m 7s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Neutral Support for the time being. I am not a fan of suggestions that target a specific group of players, this being donators but it only includes the high level donators. If it is something in a zone that is accessible by all donators, it should be a perk for everyone. Now, I agree that perk could scale at various levels per donator level, but all donators should be included for all categories. 

classic_large.pngBlisziful | realism.pngeal Bliszful | gim.pngGIM Bliszful | ironman.pngFe Blisziful

hcim.png Coming Soon! |  uim.png Coming Soon! |  eim.png Coming Soon!

VF70eeT.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 39 user(s)