Photo

What Has Been Your Favourite QoL Update So Far?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Posted Today, 08:24 AM #1

Fe Santa
Hardcore Ironman

Fe Santa

• Time spent:
      2d 13h 25m 39s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

Numerous quality-of-life updates have been implemented in OSRS/Alora. Which specific updates have you found to be your favourites or have enhanced your gaming experience?

We shall set aside the most apparent options, including the Grand Exchange and RuneLite. Numerous alternatives exist, with some examples being:

• Shift drop
  • Make X
  • Mobile
  • Ability to rotate camera and scroll camera in/out with middle mouse button
  • Sherlock's notes (Alora)

Posted Today, 08:35 AM #2

H

Administrator

H

• Time spent:
      249d 1h 20m 47s

•  Previous username:
    2OO8

•  Total level:
    Awards

Not sure if I would define them as QoL, but the updated POH costume room update and collection log hiscores have been amazing additions recently.

The brightness change that was added last update has made Alora look a lot better in my opinion too.

uewjOiY.gif

XlQGKk3.png

Spoiler

Posted Today, 09:03 AM #3

Fe Santa
Hardcore Ironman

Fe Santa

• Time spent:
      2d 13h 25m 39s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

Not sure if I would define them as QoL, but the updated POH costume room update and collection log hiscores have been amazing additions recently.

The brightness change that was added last update has made Alora look a lot better in my opinion too.

The collection log hiscores are particularly appealing to me, as they effectively highlight the true gamers within the community.

Posted Today, 09:50 AM #4

Folivora
Super Donator

Folivora

• Time spent:
      19d 5h 36m 44s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Long time ago I was waiting for the recolours of the Gracefull Outfit. OSRS came with that update somewhere in march, 2016. Around that time I was working on 200M agility on Alora, so I had alot of Marks of Grace.(they gave 1-3 Marks per lap if I remember correctly and they instantly spawned in your inventory).

They came with the update in April 2017. So it was a long wait but I could finally recolour al my gracefull outfits, and by that time I had all colours!

Folivora-richest-in-game.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 13 user(s)