Server Moderator

Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      57d 20h 14m 32s

•  Previous username:
    Annoky

•  Total level:
    Awards

What is your suggestion?: Increase the drop rate of the blisterwood flail by room.

Is this in OSRS?: Yes and No

Has this suggestion been accepted already?: Don't think so

How would this benefit Alora?:

Currently on OSRS, you can find the Pharaoh's sceptre from the chest and sarcophagus.

0752fc587eb2c6cad64cedfddff09c17.png

However I believe you can only get the blisterwood flail from the chest and sarcophagus at the rate of 1/1000. (I could be wrong but I'm 95% sure ) Since the blisterwood flail addition in 2020, there has been a total only 80 blisterwood flail drops. That 80 in almost 4 years. 

246bec7a38df195ea958ab2ab8a4dbac.png

I am suggesting that the drop rate of the blisterwood flail increase as you move up in room just like for the sceptre on OSRS.

e8333a51a3dc6ee53b721fcbd8a49c08.png

Community Award

Spoiler

Posted 24 September 2024 - 06:52 PM #2

Tbow Loc
Veteran

Tbow Loc

• Time spent:
      57d 7h 11m 36s

•  Previous username:
    Tae Iron

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

The drop rate is 1/1000 for the chest regardless of the room, that's correct. However, you don't have to do anything apart from loot the chest in every room for a chance at obtaining the flail. Given that there are 8 rooms, you get 8 chances per run and they're really fast. I got mine in like 2 days, ~400 chests. It should also be noted that you can't obtain a flail from the sarcophagus, only the chest.

I don't think the change is necessary but, ultimately, we are a private server so I believe we should have notably higher rates. Support.

ZYOkvtS.png

oaOsGZv.png

iLvGMfW.png

Tmtn0p5.png

Posted 24 September 2024 - 06:59 PM #3

Phosani
Group Ironman

Phosani
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      32d 3h 3m 21s

•  Previous username:
    Zuk my GIM

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Ye flail only comes from the chest 

IR23qTp.png

I've been told it does scale with higher rooms, but also heard otherwise. Who knows.. Omi would have to confirm tbh. If not, I think it should scale with higher rooms. Honestly tho, it's a pointless and worthless weapon as it is currently. It's only useful for 1 clue step, and it's worse dps than a normal whip (I tested). I suggested awhile ago that it gets buffs to be more in line with other weapons that have buffs towards specific creatures (arclight, salve, etc), but Omi never accepted or declined my suggestion. Maybe one day tho

3PVoOn1.png

59FsmXU.png

p9DgbpR.png

------------------------------

| !!! HYDRATE !!! |

Achievements:

Spoiler

Rarest pictures in existence

Spoiler

jb4siDN.png

Posted 24 September 2024 - 07:03 PM #4

Server Moderator

Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      57d 20h 14m 32s

•  Previous username:
    Annoky

•  Total level:
    Awards

The drop rate is 1/1000 for the chest regardless of the room, that's correct. However, you don't have to do anything apart from loot the chest in every room for a chance at obtaining the flail. Given that there are 8 rooms, you get 8 chances per run and they're really fast. I got mine in like 2 days, ~400 chests. It should also be noted that you can't obtain a flail from the sarcophagus, only the chest.

I don't think the change is necessary but, ultimately, we are a private server so I believe we should have notably higher rates. Support.

IR23qTp.png

I've been told it does scale with higher rooms, but also heard otherwise. Who knows.. Omi would have to confirm tbh. If not, I think it should scale with higher rooms. Honestly tho, it's a pointless and worthless weapon as it is currently. It's only useful for 1 clue step, and it's worse dps than a normal whip (I tested). I suggested awhile ago that it gets buffs to be more in line with other weapons that have buffs towards specific creatures (arclight, salve, etc), but Omi never accepted or declined my suggestion. Maybe one day tho

dfd08c680ad8431f20db0ade2bbc0a66.png

If you can only obtain it from chest then its either a bug or the update log needs to be fixed cause its very misleading.

Community Award

Spoiler

Posted 24 September 2024 - 07:06 PM #5

Phosani
Group Ironman

Phosani
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      32d 3h 3m 21s

•  Previous username:
    Zuk my GIM

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

If you can only obtain it from chest then its either a bug or the update log needs to be fixed cause its very misleading.

Lmfaoooo, yeah who fkin knows. I got mine from a chest tho, have yet to meet anyone who has gotten from the sarcophogas lol.

3PVoOn1.png

59FsmXU.png

p9DgbpR.png

| !!! HYDRATE !!! |

Achievements:

Spoiler

Rarest pictures in existence

Spoiler

jb4siDN.png

Posted 24 September 2024 - 07:13 PM #6

Tbow Loc
Veteran

Tbow Loc

• Time spent:
      57d 7h 11m 36s

•  Previous username:
    Tae Iron

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Agree, it should definitely be updated. I was also under the incorrect assumption you could get from sarc.

Jt3LLh4.png

IR23qTp.png

Can you bump this suggestion? Flail 100000% needs a dps buff vs vampyres

ZYOkvtS.png

oaOsGZv.png

iLvGMfW.png

Tmtn0p5.png

Posted 25 September 2024 - 02:28 PM #7

H

Administrator

H

• Time spent:
      250d 8h 50m 42s

•  Previous username:
    2OO8

•  Total level:
    Awards

Would be nice if the drop rate was slightly lowered AND scaled as you progressed through the rooms. The item is only useful in 1 place.

Wouldn't mind if it was added to the miscellaneous section of the collection log as well.

uewjOiY.gif

XlQGKk3.png

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 29 user(s)