Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      3d 13m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Hello Fellow Alorians!

Background:

My name is Michael, but most of you will know me as "Blisziful / Fe Blisziful" in-game. I am 27 years old, and I reside in Ohio, United States with my partner Clayton who I have been with since April of 2020, as well as our two cats, Max & Reagan and our four ducks and three chickens. And yes, you read that right!

Recently, I left my position as a Dental Office Manager, and got re-hired as an Amazon Delivery Driver, and look forward to returning from a more active and physical job as working in an office for ten hours a day adding some unwanted weight to my body that I want to get rid of! 

In my free time, I enjoy spending time on Alora, I like to compete with my neighbors on who has the best lawn, I like to go shopping with my friends, and play cover songs on my flute. 

Gaming History:

I have always only played one game - RuneScape. I started my journey back in 2004 at the age of 7 when some of the boys in the neighborhood introduced me to the game. I was hooked instantly and have been an active member of the community in one way shape or form (through RS2, OSRS or Private Servers) since. This game helped me through a lot of difficult times growing up as a child. I did not have a big friend base, and would spend a lot of my free time on the game. Ever since, RuneScape has been a big part of my life - and I have met so many wonderful people from all around the world and made so many life-long friendships and memories with those people. 

As for Alora, I have been a member of this wonderful community since early August of 2024, and it is now my one and only home. I love Alora because it has a very diverse and active community as well as staff members that go above and beyond for that community. I see myself being apart of this community for as long as the server remains alive and thriving. 

Play Style:

I currently have two main accounts that I play on Alora:

• Blisziful - Classic Mode (X5): My first Alora account. I picked the Classic Mode because I wanted something that wouldn't be too slow, but would still have a grind and offer satisfaction and rewarding feelings. 
  • Fe Blisziful (Soon GIM Blisz) - Solo Group Ironman (X6): My second Alora account. I have always struggled with the "normie" life. I feel that it really takes away from really learning about RuneScape and it's mechanics. There is so much lore and content and problem solving involved. Along with the true grind and randomness of drops, this is a major focus aside from my Classic account. 

I plan on creating three more accounts in the future while on Alora:

• Skill Blisz - Normal Mode (X325)
  • Fe Blisziful - Regular Ironman (X40)
  • HC Blisz - Hardcore Ironman (X8)
  • Elite Blisz - Elite Ironman (X4)
  • Real Blisz - Realism Mode (X2) 

Stay tuned for my future Goals & Achievements Threads! 

Community Envolvement:

I currently try to be as active as possible helping out in the Alora Help Clan Chat on "Fe Blisziful," and you may see me in there from time to time. I am also a member of the "ICE Clan" on my main account (Blisziful). My private messages are always open if you have any questions or just need a friend or someone to talk to! Also, I have recently submitted my application for Server Support so we will see how that plays out in the near future! I go above and beyond to create a positive and welcoming and inclusive environment for all and always go above and beyond to be a team player and friend to anyone in the community! 

Goals & Aspirations:

Blisziful - Classic Mode:

• Currently working on 99 in Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged, Hitpoints and Slayer.
  • Next, I will be gaining 99 in any non-combats stats that are not already 99.
  • After that I will be working on finishing up any uncompleted achievement diaries, quests, combat tasks,  and finally the collection log. 

Fe Blisziful - Solo Group Ironman: 

• Currently I am completing all non-combat stats first to set up my account for success when it comes to combat and other gear grinds. 
  • Next, I will be obtaining 99 magic, ranged, and prayer staying as low combat as possible to work wilderness tasks with a lesser risk of getting killed.
  • After that I will be working on 99 in all combat stats as well as Slayer.
  • Fianlly, I will finish any uncompleted achievement diaries, quests, combat tasks, and finally the collection log.

The next account builds after that will be as follows (in order):

1. Real Blisz - X2 Realism Mod
  2. Fe Blisziful - X40 Ironman Mode
  3. Elite Blisz - X4 Elite Ironman Mode
  4. HC Blisz - X8 Hardcore Ironman Mode
  5. Skill Blisz - X325 Normal Mode

Closing Remarks:

Thank you so much for taking the time to learn a bit about me! If you have any questions or want to chat - just shoot me a message! I look forward to being apart of such a great community of players :) 

Sincerely, 

Blisziful 

classic_large.pngBlisziful | realism.pngeal Bliszful | gim.pngGIM Bliszful | ironman.pngFe Blisziful

hcim.png Coming Soon! |  uim.png Coming Soon! |  eim.png Coming Soon!

VF70eeT.png

Posted 12 September 2024 - 05:01 AM #2

Folivora

Super Donator

Folivora

• Time spent:
      20d 9h 9m 25s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Congratz on your new job and enjoy playing Alora! 

Folivora-richest-in-game.png

Posted 12 September 2024 - 09:12 AM #3

U
Global Moderator

U
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      26d 19h 12m 4s

•  Previous username:
    Yokos

•  Total level:
    Awards

Welcome to Alora! Enjoy your stay. If you need anything. My DMS are always open  :P​ 

WOW

Spoiler

Posted 12 September 2024 - 09:36 AM #4

Cleavage
Elite Ironman

Cleavage
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      4h 2m 58s

•  Total level:

Welcome to Alora, & the community side of it :)

Great list of goals & achievements, I'm working towards most of the same things, trying to not  rush it all mainly & re-enjoy the server again.

Hope to see you around in-game, and congratulation's on the new job!

Posted 12 September 2024 - 11:53 AM #5

Fe Santa
Hardcore Ironman

Fe Santa

• Time spent:
      5d 5h 3m 24s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

I am not trying to be a downer here, but you've revealed many personal details. It could be wise to consider removing some of that for your safety. The internet, for all its glory and opportunities, does unfortunately feature threats and challenges.

Nonetheless, welcome to Alora! You seem like a pretty awesome dude, and I think it’d be fun to have a chat with you in-game.

Posted 12 September 2024 - 01:18 PM #6

Sagacious
Veteran

Sagacious

• Time spent:
      56d 16h 5m 35s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Quite the introduction. Welcome to the server and I hope you enjoy your stay. :P

Posted 12 September 2024 - 05:23 PM #7

Radagon
Veteran

Radagon

• Time spent:
      59d 6h 2m 44s

•  Previous username:
    Tbow Loc

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Whats your favorite account so far?

ZYOkvtS.png

oaOsGZv.png

iLvGMfW.png

Tmtn0p5.png

Posted 12 September 2024 - 10:48 PM #8

Blisziful
Classic

Blisziful

• Time spent:
      3d 13m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

@Folivora

Thank you very much! I am looking forward to starting! 

@U

Thank you very much! I will keep you in mind if I need anything. I extend my arm to you as well! 

@Cleavage

Thank you to everything said! It's nice to see some other players who have similar goals. I am also just taking it day by day and just enjoying myself. There is no rush! Hope to see you in-game and thanks for stopping by! 

@Fe Santa

I made some modifications! Thank you for stopping by and the warm welcome! I would love to chat with you in-game, please reach out via my pm's! :) 

@Sagacious

Thanks for stopping by man! And yes, I'm a writer, always have been! Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope to see you in-game!

@Tbow Loc

So far, I have been enjoying my Solo Group Ironman. I am trying to decide if I want to do an Elite or Realism next! What do you think?

classic_large.pngBlisziful | realism.pngeal Bliszful | gim.pngGIM Bliszful | ironman.pngFe Blisziful

hcim.png Coming Soon! |  uim.png Coming Soon! |  eim.png Coming Soon!

VF70eeT.png

Posted 13 September 2024 - 03:10 AM #9

Green eyes
Super Donator

Green eyes

• Time spent:
      10d 9h 14s

•  Previous username:
    Tommy Savage

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found

welcome, my friend.

man i gotta ask - since you said that you compete with your neighbors about who has the best lawn....

does it Ever get physical?

like..you look out the window & you see Sam mowing his lawn, he looks at you like "you aint sh*t - f*ck your lawn, mane".

do you/have you ever just....flipped sh*t , walked out the door, walked to Sam & just.... Take off on him..

maybe cause a scene where....the other neighbors jump you like "MICHAEL NO, STOP!!!"

& 15 minutes later = cops show up & arrest your ass?

i ask this because : i know people are NOt plaing with ...who has the best lawns..out in Ohio.

Posted 13 September 2024 - 04:56 AM #10

strudelle

Veteran

strudelle

• Time spent:
      94d 13h 38m 1s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  17 bugs found

hello and welcome to alora!

join realism community for your next account and we will help you out with this big challenge :)

see you around the game man!

Posted 21 September 2024 - 01:58 PM #11

Jerbear
Realism

Jerbear

• Time spent:
      6d 15h 57m 53s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  14 bugs found

We've already met in-game, but welcome! Hope you enjoy the grind across each account :) 

jerbear.png

Posted 23 September 2024 - 07:34 PM #12

Variant
Group Ironman

Variant

• Time spent:
      9d 11h 17m

•  Previous username:
    Not a trader

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  9 bugs found
Welcome to alora man, nice to have passionate players join the server that enjoy the grind.

nBMMnOO.png

O8I9GsB.png

gCZbAar.png

200m completions

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 33 user(s)