Immortal Donator

Scorn

• Time spent:
      16d 19h 1s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found

What is your suggestion?:

With the recent release of the Fortis Colosseum, a couple items were introduced to the game which need a certain very rare commodity called Sunfire splinters to charge. Also 100k of these splinters is needed to bless the quiver. Not really sure if it's possible but I believe it would benefit everyone if we could dismantle some of the rewards for sunfire splinters. Items we could dismantle could include:

• Tonalztics of ralos
  • Sunfire Fanatic Armor Pieces
  • Echo Crystals

Depending on the rarity, some items could be worth more splinters than others but it would honestly provide a different dimension to farming splinters to what is basically now either farming wave 1 or hoping for rng to bless you with splinters in the middle of the run.

We can currently exchange the quiver for splinters at the moment, not sure how much but I think we get 4k splinters in return which I also think should maybe be buffed slightly but if the above suggestion goes through then this is okay.

Is this in OSRS?:

I don't think so

Has this suggestion been accepted already?:

No

How would this benefit Alora?:

Would bring a nice change in pace for those grinding splinters to either charge their items or bless their quiver.

Posted 04 July 2024 - 12:07 AM #2

Mhu

Veteran

Mhu
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      31d 19h 3m 42s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  7 bugs found

Personally, I would say it would be a decent idea, but I am pretty sure that it will not be added to the game, because it is not in OSRS and it requires more coding/effort to make what is obtainable via regular splinter reward.

Neutral.

Egifsbg.png

rMwB86X.png

Posted 04 July 2024 - 01:05 AM #3

Not Shadow
Global Moderator

Not Shadow

• Time spent:
      157d 2h 46m 18s

•  Previous username:
    ShaduWu

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  36 bugs found

Either make the blessed quiver 50k for example, or make the quiver trade in gives you double splinters (8k instead of 4k) .

For GM task you need to have 10 sol kc, you will have one quiver into cape, that gives u 9 x 8k = 72k, 

That combined with runs you doing, you should be able to get the 100k.

as for items trade in or dismantling, I think that would not be needed of this ^ would be changed.

60YOm2w.png

Wow stuff, just wow.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted 04 July 2024 - 01:20 AM #4

Scorn
Immortal Donator

Scorn

• Time spent:
      16d 19h 1s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found

Either make the blessed quiver 50k for example, or make the quiver trade in gives you double splinters (8k instead of 4k) .

Completely agree with this. Think it's a simpler step than changing codes to allow for dismantling items. 

Since it's 150k for blessed quiver on Osrs, it's already pretty much discounted on here with 100k requirement so I wouldn't see the 50k going through.

Maybe the change to the amount received from trading in quiver (from 4k to 8k) would be something to think about

Posted 04 July 2024 - 11:08 AM #5

Mhk

Immortal Donator

Mhk

• Time spent:
      80d 39s

•  Previous username:
    ahk

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  14 bugs found
I don’t support.
I agree the price is a bit high but it has made colosseum is the best consistent money maker in the game, since it is the hardest content in game currently I think it should stay this way.
You can cash out splinters in the lower waves as well instead of going all the way to Sol.
Posted Image

Posted 04 July 2024 - 08:02 PM #6

Ruwk

Server Moderator

Ruwk

• Time spent:
      42d 33m 43s

•  Previous username:

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  24 bugs found

I think they're a lot better ways that could be added to get more sunfire splinters. @Not Shadow gave a good example. So for this example in the suggestion, I wouldn't support it. But it does seem that players are all in the same mindset that they want to acquire sunfire splinters quicker.

| EIM "Lydo" | UIM "um im uim" | HCIM "Anticipation" | Classic "REWK" | Realism "uwk" | Main "Ruwk" |

Posted 08 July 2024 - 03:05 PM #7

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      422d 11h 58m 3s

•  Total level:
    Awards

We'll reduce the amount of splinters required to 75,000, but we won't be allowing players to dismantle colosseum items for splinters.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 41 user(s)