Group Ironman

gim crohn
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      10d 3h 16m 44s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  19 bugs found

What is your suggestion?: INCREASE FRIENDS LIST CAP OR IMPLEMENT NEW CLAN SYSTEM

Is this in OSRS?: Yes

Has this suggestion been accepted already?: Yes (and was supposed to be implemented but never was)

How would this benefit Alora?: Same as before.

Hello Alorians, I am writing this yet again as our previous suggestion & poll was accepted but not implemented. We previously were allowed 400 accounts on a friends list, which allows for ~133 people to have 3 accounts added to a CC. This is not enough to sustain our clan Aftermath as we are unable to accept new members without removing other members from the clan. 

Many of you agreed with us that this change is necessary to limit work required by Clan Higher-Ups allowing us to focus more on events and other things that make Alora Better. 

We noticed our update had finally come but I logged in today to test it to realize nothing in fact has changed. After pruning all of our accounts yet again we are left with a whopping 22 free slots for our members.

This is not the update we suggested, voted for, and the community approved.

@Omicron it's time to actually change the clan system or increase friends list caps.

UMnEjFQ.png

4152348766b38bfc37ae3ffead4bff9e.png

Posted 18 June 2024 - 10:57 AM #2

Mtam
Ex-Staff

Mtam
Clan: Lunar Isle

• Time spent:
      65d 4h 44m 36s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

its only a positive to provide and improve areas that help facilitate towards the 'sense of belonging/private communities'

SUPPORT

Posted 18 June 2024 - 11:19 AM #3

H
Administrator

H

• Time spent:
      252d 5h 17m 12s

•  Previous username:
    2OO8

•  Total level:
    Awards

If it was accepted, then it will be added. It's simply low priority. Perhaps it's a good idea to free up some space by either limiting recruit's number of accounts in cc, or remove inactives.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

uewjOiY.gif

XlQGKk3.png

Spoiler

Posted 18 June 2024 - 02:59 PM #4

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      422d 18h 7m 6s

•  Total level:
    Awards
Just a note -- we actually did increase this limit already. It should be live, I think I just forgot it in the update notes. @gim crohn
  • Mhk likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 49 user(s)