strudelle

Veteran

strudelle

• Time spent:
      93d 6h 28m 36s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  16 bugs found

i do agree that we could add some requirements to monkey but maybe not  all the awakened bosses/ unreachable stuff. ( add some boss kc, total xp, some combat achievements, something accessible for all game modes )

you gotta remember that 3x 200m xp for a normie/ironman is pretty easy, but for realism players its already a huge grind.

doing wildy achiev also can be a struggle  for some harcores/hcgim, it all depends on the gamemode you choose.

if you make stuff to complete way to hard for half of the gamemodes, there is no fun for anybody and plp will just quit at this point.

we need stuff to be balanced and make it doable for all game modes, if you find it to easy, you could try a different gamemode also to make it more of a challenge!

overall, i do agree that we could add some ''challenge'' to the comp cape, like toa kc or doable stuff, but not awakened bosses. think about all those dead hc =/

Posted 19 June 2024 - 05:52 PM #42

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      154d 14h 55m 17s

•  Previous username:
    Sassafras

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

I support this but I feel like it would be a lot for some players just because of high ping. Completionist cape is hard to balance to please the majority of players, which is probably why OSRS still does not have one.

I would love that we had a second variant of the Completionist cape such as a trimmed version that would only offer cosmetic upgrades but it would require GM cas, max total xp and all raid killcount capes for actually "completing" the game. Maybe even throw a 750 clog requirement as well but I don't think that's going to happen. But a man can hope...

For now, I think Elite CAs would make sense to have as a requirement for the current Completionist cape since it takes some effort and good base knowledge of PvM to get whilst not requiring all of the hardest PvM challenges in the game and there is Master and Grandmaster variants of the Completionist cape already in game. Additionally, a 300-400 collection logs requirement would be nice and not that bad, especially over time it would be even easier to accomplish with more things getting added in to the collection log.

Great suggestion, @Mhk.

This is more of what I'd like to see, splitting the difference and adding Trimmed Comp.

Comp stays where it's at right now, without the Colosseum but with Cox/Tob/Toa kcs. Maybe elite CAs as well?

Comp (t) would be Awakened Bosses, Colosseum, GM CAs, 750 clogs, 2-3b xp, etc.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 20 June 2024 - 01:34 PM #43

H
Administrator

H

• Time spent:
      247d 5h 4m 10s

•  Previous username:
    2OO8

•  Total level:
    Awards

Discussion moved to: https://www.alora.io...ment-proposals/

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

• Mhk likes this

uewjOiY.gif

XlQGKk3.png

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 77 user(s)