• Time spent:
      11d 12h 51m 38s

•  Previous username:
    Xero Ghost

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

What is your suggestion?:

Changing the Chat Color Plugin to either add in or replace the Friends Chat color option with a Clan Chat color option, or changing the default transparent bg CC color to something more visible than the red currently used.

Is this in OSRS?:

Not sure if a specific Clan Chat option is but I'd assume so, and either way every color option works on the plugin when on OSRS.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?:

Complete honesty I didn't check but I can't see it being suggested/accepted since I've personally been trying to figure out how to change my CC chat color for 4 months now, probably even longer since I've been trying ever since the plugin came with RL.

How would this benefit Alora?:

I can't see this taking much dev time and would help give a little more customization, as well as saving some of our poor eyes from this strain. Sometimes I play on multiple accs on one monitor while playing/watching something else, so when I start resizing clients to fit the screen it becomes almost unbearable and even sometimes indiscernible to read anything in Clan Chat. I'm suggesting to replace the Friends Chat color option as we don't even have that ingame, add in a CC option on top of the ones we already have, or just completely change the red to something more legible that doesn't conflict with the transparent background.

• 2 likes this

5Q41UBU.gif

Posted 19 July 2023 - 05:04 PM #2

Logan
Global Moderator

Logan
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 43m 32s

•  Previous username:
    Logann

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  12 bugs found

Support, makes sense for a little QoL.

Spoiler

Posted 24 July 2023 - 01:31 PM #3

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      422d 10h 29m 13s

•  Total level:
    Awards

@Ghost You should already be able to change the transparent clan chat color. Towards the bottom of the list there's also options to change the chat channel color and chat username color.

https://imgur.com/Jd41dSW

Posted 27 July 2023 - 09:48 AM #4

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      422d 10h 29m 13s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

• Moe likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 27 user(s)