• Time spent:
      205d 20h 37m 35s

•  Previous username:
    Hellish Main

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  9 bugs found

discord Tag - Elite Master#8656

How long have you been in ICE? - Since the beginning of EIM.

What position are you applying for? - Sergeant/Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -NO

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6+ hours on weekday and 10+ on weekends

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - I have been in this CC from the very beginning and I love the people in it, I am an active member in the cc and love to help new, old and all members of the cc.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Game knowledge. I am very team oriented and I am someone who is always willing to help others.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I have been in the cc from the beginning and never have left. This cc is the best one to me.

Hi there, glad to see that you're interested in joining ICE. Unfortunately, you are not currently ranked. Here in ICE, we only allow people to apply for ranks in a chronological order (Recruit->Corp -> Sgt) & this applies for everybody.

Please reapply using the correct template:

Account Name (IGN) -

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

What rank are you applying for? -

What are your strengths? -

What are your weaknesses? -

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 12 September 2019 - 04:23 AM #1442

Doc Hellish
Veteran

Doc Hellish
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 20h 37m 35s

•  Previous username:
    Hellish Main

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  9 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Its Wii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wii #4098

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 28 August 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Friendly, game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. Hello friends! today I am applying for Sergeant rank because I feel comfortable to climb another ladder in ice! I think I have proven over the last months I am fairly active and friendly. I wanna keep involving myselft more and more into ice. Thank you for considering my application  :D 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

• Wii likes this

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:48 AM #1443

No CBs
Realism

No CBs

• Time spent:
      23d 10h 30m 2s

•  Previous username:
    Real Try

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Discord Tag - Realtry#9511

How long have you been in ICE? Since I first started my realism accounts which would be the beginning of August.

What position are you applying for? -
Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? No

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? It could vary from 3 hours up to 10 hours daily.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? Already in the Discord :)

Why would you like to work with us? Would like to work with you because I have met great people here who have helped me from when I knew nothing and I would like to now join you and pass down that information to people who were once like me.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? I am quite level headed, will do my best to help anyone who needs the help and will keep things under control if need be. I like to have banter which can bring entertainment for everyone when we are all grinding out our skills.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I want to thank each of you in Ice for such a great job everyone does on helping as much as they can. P.S Vuqe is daddy. 

Promoted to Server Support on 8th December 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 21st December 2019.

Resigned from Server Moderator on 2nd March 2020.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Support | Bug Report | Player Report | Appeals

Updates | Knowledge Base | Suggestions

Community Awards;

Spoiler

Posted 12 September 2019 - 02:39 PM #1444

I AM BRAMBO
Donator

I AM BRAMBO
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      1d 14h 40m 23s

•  Previous username:
    Iron Brambo

•  Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Iron Brambo / Brabmo

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a while ago. But got demoted couple days ago.

What rank are you applying for? - sergeant

What are your strengths? - I made myself better then i was. I learn from my mistakes. Im helpfull, kind and i like talking to people.

What are your weaknesses? - none anymore

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - First, if im to early then just decline my apply. Ill wait a bit and apply again. I know i can do it, and i know it will be better. I allways try to help people and allways try to have a conversation with someone. I just keep promoting Ice and try people to apply for a rank. But again, if you think this is to fast, then just decline my apply, but know i will try again later
Current rank - Corporal

Posted 12 September 2019 - 02:41 PM #1445

Doc Hellish
Veteran

Doc Hellish

• Time spent:
      205d 20h 37m 35s

•  Previous username:
    Hellish Main

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  9 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Brambo / Brabmo

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a while ago. But got demoted couple days ago.

What rank are you applying for? - sergeant

What are your strengths? - I made myself better then i was. I learn from my mistakes. Im helpfull, kind and i like talking to people.

What are your weaknesses? - none anymore

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - First, if im to early then just decline my apply. Ill wait a bit and apply again. I know i can do it, and i know it will be better. I allways try to help people and allways try to have a conversation with someone. I just keep promoting Ice and try people to apply for a rank. But again, if you think this is to fast, then just decline my apply, but know i will try again later
Current rank - Corporal

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is a unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 14 September 2019 - 02:52 AM #1446

BornToTrade
Group Ironman

BornToTrade

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - BornToFail

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Born To Fail#1766

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - ?

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Helping new players

What are your weaknesses? - Players providing wrong information to new players

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in ICE since it was iron help/clc. Always helping new/not new players with questions/help they have or ask for.

Posted 14 September 2019 - 04:35 AM #1447

Doc Hellish
Veteran

Doc Hellish

• Time spent:
      205d 20h 37m 35s

•  Previous username:
    Hellish Main

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  9 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - BornToFail

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Born To Fail#1766

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - ?

What are your strengths? - Helping new players

What are your weaknesses? - Players providing wrong information to new players

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in ICE since it was iron help/clc. Always helping new/not new players with questions/help they have or ask for.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 14 September 2019 - 11:50 AM #1448

snowiEIM
Group Ironman

snowiEIM

• Time spent:
      1d 13h 8m 46s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - snowiEIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - snowi#4876

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Helping people and getting into interesting conversations, game knowledge transferred from osrs

What are your weaknesses? - Long grinds

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like helping players and talking to interesting and friendly people, which in turn makes the game a lot more fun for me and hopefully everyone else in the clan.

Posted 14 September 2019 - 12:19 PM #1449

Doc Hellish
Veteran

Doc Hellish

• Time spent:
      205d 20h 37m 35s

•  Previous username:
    Hellish Main

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  9 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - snowiEIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - snowi#4876

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

What are your strengths? - Helping people and getting into interesting conversations, game knowledge transferred from osrs

What are your weaknesses? - Long grinds

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like helping players and talking to interesting and friendly people, which in turn makes the game a lot more fun for me and hopefully everyone else in the clan.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 14 September 2019 - 04:20 PM #1450

fjsdhhhadh
Donator

fjsdhhhadh

• Time spent:
      2h 57m 14s

•  Previous username:
    Knighted

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Knighted

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Knighted#2594

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1week+

What rank are you applying for? - 2 bananas

What are your strengths? - confidence and knowledge in game, helpful, kind, sence of humor  and banter

What are your weaknesses? - not too efficient in game :P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i really want the best for this clan, never really thought anything into apply for rank until Miya put me forward, since then i am hoping to get myself up the ladder so others feel they can come to me in a time of need, thankyou for reading. all the best. joe (Knighted) x

Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:06 AM #1451

Theatric
Ironman

Theatric

• Time spent:
      6d 16h 17m 44s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Theatric

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - malfoy#2809

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 21/08/2019

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, patience, accountability, sociable.

What are your weaknesses? - Often, I rise to things that I shouldn't rise to. This is a big weakness of my personality that I am working on.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been part of ICE for the last few months and have loved every minute of it. My demotion came to me as a bit of a surprise, however I aim to climb my way back up and establish myself in the clan again. I've got strong game knowledge, and am readily available to help within the cc and discord. I love to have banter with the guys and girls of ICE and can't wait to get stuck back into being a consistent member of the fam.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on August 31st, 2019.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:09 AM #1452

Divergence1
Super Donator

Divergence1

• Time spent:
      14h 19m 58s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Divergence1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Karolis/Divergence#5171

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Nomads Iron

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - ~2 weeks ago

What are your strengths? - Very loyal, dedicated, and friendly

What are your weaknesses? - I do not always show up to clan events

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I'm one of the most active members in ICE since I've joined around 2 weeks ago. I'm talking in cc every single day and I'm always trying to recruit new players. I really enjoy being a part of ICE and am looking forward to working my way up in ranks :).

Posted 15 September 2019 - 12:32 PM #1453

Doc Hellish
Veteran

Doc Hellish

• Time spent:
      205d 20h 37m 35s

•  Previous username:
    Hellish Main

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  9 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Knighted

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Knighted#2594

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1week+

What rank are you applying for? - 2 bananas

What are your strengths? - confidence and knowledge in game, helpful, kind, sence of humor  and banter

What are your weaknesses? - not too efficient in game :P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i really want the best for this clan, never really thought anything into apply for rank until Miya put me forward, since then i am hoping to get myself up the ladder so others feel they can come to me in a time of need, thankyou for reading. all the best. joe (Knighted) x

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Theatric

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - malfoy#2809

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 21/08/2019

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, patience, accountability, sociable.

What are your weaknesses? - Often, I rise to things that I shouldn't rise to. This is a big weakness of my personality that I am working on.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been part of ICE for the last few months and have loved every minute of it. My demotion came to me as a bit of a surprise, however I aim to climb my way back up and establish myself in the clan again. I've got strong game knowledge, and am readily available to help within the cc and discord. I love to have banter with the guys and girls of ICE and can't wait to get stuck back into being a consistent member of the fam.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Divergence1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Karolis/Divergence#5171

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Nomads Iron

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - ~2 weeks ago

What are your strengths? - Very loyal, dedicated, and friendly

What are your weaknesses? - I do not always show up to clan events

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I'm one of the most active members in ICE since I've joined around 2 weeks ago. I'm talking in cc every single day and I'm always trying to recruit new players. I really enjoy being a part of ICE and am looking forward to working my way up in ranks :).

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! As for the reasoning, we feel that you're applying too soon after being demoted, we have seen some improvements but there's still room to grow further!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 16 September 2019 - 04:11 AM #1454

Sysouk12
Group Ironman

Sysouk12

•  Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - OhOkayBet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Oh Okay#9999

What rank are you applying for? - You guys are cool :^)

What are your strengths? - Nothing

What are your weaknesses? - Everything

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -
Uh.. I just wanted to apply to see what would happen. I am pretty much always in the CC tho. So I thought why not.

Posted 16 September 2019 - 02:53 PM #1455

Not Gfx
Group Ironman

Not Gfx

• Time spent:
      32d 22h 23m 28s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Discord Tag - Gfxez#3448

How long have you been in ICE? -4 Months

What position are you applying for? -Lieutenant.

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - I am moderator in multiple alora streams.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Mainly just keeping the chat clean from advertisements and other stuff that doesnt belong in chat.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Usually around 5hrs on weekdays and around 10hrs on weekends.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - I have been in ice for a while now and its an awesome place to hang out and talk to ppl and would like to be able to help out and make Ice an even better place.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I would like to say i have pretty good game knowledge since i have been playing alora for over 2 years and i would like to use that knowledge to help out the newer players. I also like to talk to new people and make them feel welcome to our community 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I also represent Ice in all the pvp events i compete in and won the last kots for ice

Posted 16 September 2019 - 06:12 PM #1456

DIF
Hardcore Ironman

DIF

• Time spent:
      17h 3m 49s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - MADASFUK

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dan.2684

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Few months ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corp

What are your strengths? - I Have extensive game knowledge, I do tournaments for ice.

What are your weaknesses? - I Can be a bit impulsive.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been constantly active in ice for many months now, I help out where I can.

Posted 16 September 2019 - 06:21 PM #1457

Tank n fish
Donator

Tank n fish

• Time spent:
      1d 11h 13m 45s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - tank n fish

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -mike is dieing#3435

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n\a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n\a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n\a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit I guess? or corporal 

What are your strengths? - good pvmer got basic knowledge of most if not all of the bosses besides raids 1 and 2 

What are your weaknesses? - pking why? cuz my computer was junk lol

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - just a dude lookin for some people to murder countless bosses across alora 

Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:13 AM #1458

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - OhOkayBet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Oh Okay#9999

What rank are you applying for? - You guys are cool :^)

What are your strengths? - Nothing

What are your weaknesses? - Everything

Uh.. I just wanted to apply to see what would happen. I am pretty much always in the CC tho. So I thought why not.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - MADASFUK

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dan.2684

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Few months ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corp

What are your strengths? - I Have extensive game knowledge, I do tournaments for ice.

What are your weaknesses? - I Can be a bit impulsive.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been constantly active in ice for many months now, I help out where I can.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - tank n fish

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -mike is dieing#3435

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n\a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n\a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n\a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit I guess? or corporal 

What are your strengths? - good pvmer got basic knowledge of most if not all of the bosses besides raids 1 and 2 

What are your weaknesses? - pking why? cuz my computer was junk lol

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - just a dude lookin for some people to murder countless bosses across alora 

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 18 September 2019 - 10:13 AM #1459

ImDusty
Elite Ironman

ImDusty
Clan: ALORA

• Time spent:
      1d 12h 33m 8s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found
Account Name (IGN) - ImDusty  
Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ImDusty#5231
What rank are you applying for? - Something I could be a part of, not looking for leader, but raids is my main goal.
What are your strengths? - Pker / PVmer (Got a Duo elite user: micr0oo)
What are your weaknesses? - Can be triggered easily. And PVM boils my blood sometimes
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  uhhh^^

Posted 18 September 2019 - 10:56 AM #1460

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - ImDusty  
Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ImDusty#5231
What rank are you applying for? - Something I could be a part of, not looking for leader, but raids is my main goal.
What are your strengths? - Pker / PVmer (Got a Duo elite user: micr0oo)
What are your weaknesses? - Can be triggered easily. And PVM boils my blood sometimes
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  uhhh^^

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2769 user(s)