• Time spent:
      107d 13h 53m 29s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found
Account Name (IGN) -  Morgen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Morgen#8855

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Can not find exact date, was quite awhile ago

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Helping people with questions/issues they could be having, Playing the game actively. 

What are your weaknesses? - Getting information wrong at times, Reacting to toxic behavour sometimes not the best. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I would like this rank because I want to work my way up the ladder, I enjoy helping people and I try to be active as I can, I want to grind my way through the ranks eventually getting in a high position so I will be able to help and assist more people and this is the first step :)

rXJhDzL.png

yfA7Oq7.png

DyNW4eI.png

5Y09rbM.png

RnWyEzY.png

A picture taken from the famous no BXP riots:

VXSGlaB.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An old man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Things:

Spoiler

Posted 03 September 2019 - 12:41 PM #1402

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - MetalPotato / Voided Elite

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ziranyx #7915

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Helpful and great game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - Argumentative about subjects I care about/relate to.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I feel I could help the clan out with my knowledge of the server.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - Autism Mode

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A (atm)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)  - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Iron Brambo

What are your strengths? -  always trying to improve how i play, friendly, alot of game knowledge .

What are your weaknesses? - Bad at (very) long grinds, staking bank

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i'm playing solo for over a year now, and it's time to connect with some more people in the game and ICE feels like the right place to do that. i feel like i deserve this rank, because i think i will be a nice addition to the ICE Family because of my kindness, my game knowledge and experience in alora.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:00 AM #1403

gFe Kenny
Group Ironman

gFe Kenny

• Time spent:
      1d 23h 20m 39s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  unh0ly

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - unh0ly#2114

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Miya

What rank are you applying for? - recruit.

What are your strengths? - I know the game very well , I'm very active in game and on discord and I always stay positive.

What are your weaknesses? - I'm a normie and I'm not the best pvm'er, my English is not the best aswell but its decent and I  am a staker :o

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I am a very active player, I play like 8 hours a day and I play the game for over a year, it the 1 and only clan I've ever been in, I hope I can make the clan even bigger and hope to work my way to the top later on.

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:13 PM #1404

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras

• Time spent:
      154d 14h 56m 21s

•  Previous username:
    Sassafras

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Sassafras

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sassafras#5457

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Smiv/Loo

What rank are you applying for? - One Naner

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, desire to help other players, good looks.

What are your weaknesses? - Inconsistent activity, playing UIM, big nose.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I've been having a good time in the cc for about two weeks and I think I'm ready for the recruit rank. I try to help fellow players when they ask for help/advice, and I would like to participate in some of the clan events in the near future.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 05 September 2019 - 08:41 AM #1405

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -  unh0ly

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - unh0ly#2114

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Miya

What rank are you applying for? - recruit.

What are your strengths? - I know the game very well , I'm very active in game and on discord and I always stay positive.

What are your weaknesses? - I'm a normie and I'm not the best pvm'er, my English is not the best aswell but its decent and I  am a staker :o

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I am a very active player, I play like 8 hours a day and I play the game for over a year, it the 1 and only clan I've ever been in, I hope I can make the clan even bigger and hope to work my way to the top later on.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Sassafras

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sassafras#5457

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Smiv/Loo

What rank are you applying for? - One Naner

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, desire to help other players, good looks.

What are your weaknesses? - Inconsistent activity, playing UIM, big nose.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I've been having a good time in the cc for about two weeks and I think I'm ready for the recruit rank. I try to help fellow players when they ask for help/advice, and I would like to participate in some of the clan events in the near future.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 06 September 2019 - 09:53 AM #1406

No CBs
Realism

No CBs

• Time spent:
      23d 10h 30m 2s

•  Previous username:
    Real Try

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Real Try

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - RealTry#9511

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 25th August

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant (3 Banana)

What are your strengths? - I try my best to always talk to everyone and be friendly to everyone as much as possible. I'm very active in game and on discord.

What are your weaknesses? - Banter is a big thing that I like which every now and then can take a wrong turn as you expect. Plus Vuqe is my daddy.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in this clan pretty much as soon as I first started and was in the position where I extremely needed help. But as I'm rising through the ranks and learning more and more everyday it is nice to pass on to where I was once in a position where I did not know. I feel like I have proven myself time and time again by being active, friendly, chatty and also being hard at times where people have taken things way to far and needs to calm down. I enjoy my time here massively and i appreciate all of you. 

Promoted to Server Support on 8th December 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 21st December 2019.

Resigned from Server Moderator on 2nd March 2020.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Support | Bug Report | Player Report | Appeals

Updates | Knowledge Base | Suggestions

Community Awards;

Spoiler

Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:08 PM #1407

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Real Try

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - RealTry#9511

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 25th August

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant (3 Banana)

What are your strengths? - I try my best to always talk to everyone and be friendly to everyone as much as possible. I'm very active in game and on discord.

What are your weaknesses? - Banter is a big thing that I like which every now and then can take a wrong turn as you expect. Plus Vuqe is my daddy.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in this clan pretty much as soon as I first started and was in the position where I extremely needed help. But as I'm rising through the ranks and learning more and more everyday it is nice to pass on to where I was once in a position where I did not know. I feel like I have proven myself time and time again by being active, friendly, chatty and also being hard at times where people have taken things way to far and needs to calm down. I enjoy my time here massively and i appreciate all of you. 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 06 September 2019 - 10:37 PM #1408

FOSSIL
Super Donator

FOSSIL

• Time spent:
      21d 16h 1m 52s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Beardtooth

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fuzzy(Beckley)#2151

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of Rsps's been in the game since 2008, Been staff on many servers so i know how to deal with people and help.

What are your weaknesses? - Getting worked up over stupid stuff, and sometimes being wrong when i have a lot of faith in myself on what i'm talking about

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I wanna join ICE because i have been away from Alora for about a year plus and i wanna get back into the game with players. I also wanna work my way up and be on of the higher ups in the clan if i ever have a chance to help ICE grow even bigger then what it has already become.

Posted 07 September 2019 - 05:12 AM #1409

Kronos2op
Donator

Kronos2op

• Time spent:
      3m 49s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Kronos2op

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - KronosKing#9033

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Not Tauri

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I'm great at greeting and helping fellow alora players in game. Being able understand other players perspectives in & out of game. Just overall helping other people achieve greatness.

What are your weaknesses? - Not as active in discord as id like to be & willing to be more involved in discord discussions.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well ive been apart of alora for 8 months, joined ICE as recruit 4 months ago & i thought id might as well step up in the clan and apply for higher rank & be more active overall in helping fellow players alike. 

Posted 07 September 2019 - 09:39 AM #1410

Artose
Ironman

Artose

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - artose

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Sokolas#6418

What is your current rank?N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? Miya

When did you last apply for a rank?N/A

What are your strengths? - im a quick learner and helpfull when i can be

What are your weaknesses? Math its the only thing that brings me down

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. well im helpfull i been playing Alora for a few months now Normally when someone asks for help i try to lead them in the right direction sometimes it works sometimes but if they still dont know i just try to send them to the guides padge to see if that helps any other then that i would just like to help anyway i can for the community

Posted 07 September 2019 - 09:39 AM #1411

Untamedghoul
Donator

Untamedghoul

• Time spent:
      10h 56m 25s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Untamedghoul

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Untamedghoul#5696

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What are your strengths? -  My willingness to share my knowledge with others.

What are your weaknesses? - My limited knowledge of multiple things in this game, to which Im working on.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I try to be as active on disc as i can be and in game. I still have lots to learn about alora but want to help those who have less knowledge than myself.

Posted 07 September 2019 - 10:45 AM #1412

fjsdhhhadh
Donator

fjsdhhhadh

• Time spent:
      2h 57m 14s

•  Previous username:
    Knighted

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Knighted

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Knighted#2594

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

What rank are you applying for? - One Banooner

What are your strengths? - Communication, Team Player, Looks & Charm

What are your weaknesses? - Women

i once killed a rock crab with my bare hands, i have died several times but always come back to life, i like to think im invincible, i once taught myself how to use magic without hogwarts, i am in a clan call ICE you should join it! realistically i have 0 rng and rank would make me feel better about myself.

i look forward to hearing from you

all the best 

Joe (Knighted)

Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:49 PM #1413

Chaxyy
Donator

Chaxyy

• Time spent:
      1h 13m 26s

•  Total level:

Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:53 PM #1414

Koning Arend
Super Donator

Koning Arend

• Time spent:
      2d 20h 41m 22s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Koning Arend

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -      dont have, dont use, not gonna get.

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -     N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -     Hc Tauri

What rank are you applying for? -  Tbh i don't care i just wanna show my loyalty.

What are your strengths? - 

Great friendly guy that doesn't care about his own, example 294 pest control points spare just so some ironmans in the cc could get void.

What are your weaknesses? -  Im dutch so my english grammatica sucks a little sometimes :D

Cause im a helpfull guy that's loyal to the ICE Community!

I dont mind helping ppl around without any benefits.

Posted 07 September 2019 - 02:04 PM #1415

Shazadeh
Ultimate Ironman

Shazadeh
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      20d 15h 45m 9s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  6 bugs found

Discord Tag - Shazadeh#1950

How long have you been in ICE? - Roughly two months where I have been a Recruit for a month and happy camper before that.

What position are you applying for? - Sergeant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Not in ICE or Alora, no.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I am always active on cc when I am online. And I am online usually most of the morning, evening and night.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Absolutely, Already am too.

Why would you like to work with us? - I feel a strong belonging here. I have been playing since early 2017 as the game was more new and I have watched it grow along side my own growth. On my stressy days I could not play I was always checking forums and getting to know each player. And when I entered ICE many of those friends and feelings was rekindled so I feel strongly about working with Alora and ICE.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I have plenty and I am happy to show them. :)

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I heard you could apply for a new rank every two weeks, but I would rather apply for a rank when I feel I am ready to be what is required.

Hence I believe with my hours online and love for communicating with players I am what is required.

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:03 AM #1416

IM Moe
Master Donator

IM Moe
Clan: fbi office

• Time spent:
      44d 20h 52m 28s

•  Previous username:
    moe1

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -

IM Moe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

Moe#6422

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -

I don't know who recruited me back last year, maybe Hellish? I think so.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

Last year? 

What rank are you applying for? -

Recruit

I can be very professional, I am very good with computers, I am very good with communication, I am the FBI.

What are your weaknesses? -

I'm a hot head

ICE was the clan I joined when I first came to Alora, it is where I started my whole adventure here. I met some of the craziest and best people in the community throughout my time via ICE. I have always enjoyed ICE and it was always like a home to me, because of how awesome and engaged everyone is. I only left ICE in the past when I joined a PKing clan, and later joined a raiding only clan. However now that I have stopped being busy irl, and have time I would like to come back home. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 08 September 2019 - 12:49 PM #1417

Fe mag3 fe
User

Fe mag3 fe

• Time spent:
      24d 19h 29m 6s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Fe Mag3 Fe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fe Mag3 Fe #3152

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - My dad Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Last year sometime around November/December 

What are your strengths? - I'm active, friendly, and supportive.  I have game knowledge and like to help others while playing and working towards my own goals.

What are your weaknesses? - Whales like @Iron Foxit and @iron aritus

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I was a high ranking member when I used to play as well as being a Server Moderator. I know the rules and follow them, and like to have fun while I play. I'm active in the CC, and I enjoy my time with ICE because we are basically a family.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 10/20/2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 11/25/2018.

Posted Image

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:09 PM #1418

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Beardtooth

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fuzzy(Beckley)#2151

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of Rsps's been in the game since 2008, Been staff on many servers so i know how to deal with people and help.

What are your weaknesses? - Getting worked up over stupid stuff, and sometimes being wrong when i have a lot of faith in myself on what i'm talking about

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I wanna join ICE because i have been away from Alora for about a year plus and i wanna get back into the game with players. I also wanna work my way up and be on of the higher ups in the clan if i ever have a chance to help ICE grow even bigger then what it has already become.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Kronos2op

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - KronosKing#9033

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Not Tauri

What are your strengths? - I'm great at greeting and helping fellow alora players in game. Being able understand other players perspectives in & out of game. Just overall helping other people achieve greatness.

What are your weaknesses? - Not as active in discord as id like to be & willing to be more involved in discord discussions.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well ive been apart of alora for 8 months, joined ICE as recruit 4 months ago & i thought id might as well step up in the clan and apply for higher rank & be more active overall in helping fellow players alike. 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - artose

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Sokolas#6418

What is your current rank?N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? Miya

When did you last apply for a rank?N/A

What are your strengths? - im a quick learner and helpfull when i can be

What are your weaknesses? Math its the only thing that brings me down

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. well im helpfull i been playing Alora for a few months now Normally when someone asks for help i try to lead them in the right direction sometimes it works sometimes but if they still dont know i just try to send them to the guides padge to see if that helps any other then that i would just like to help anyway i can for the community

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  Untamedghoul

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Untamedghoul#5696

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What are your strengths? -  My willingness to share my knowledge with others.

What are your weaknesses? - My limited knowledge of multiple things in this game, to which Im working on.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I try to be as active on disc as i can be and in game. I still have lots to learn about alora but want to help those who have less knowledge than myself.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:12 PM #1419

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Knighted

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Knighted#2594

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

What rank are you applying for? - One Banooner

What are your strengths? - Communication, Team Player, Looks & Charm

What are your weaknesses? - Women

i once killed a rock crab with my bare hands, i have died several times but always come back to life, i like to think im invincible, i once taught myself how to use magic without hogwarts, i am in a clan call ICE you should join it! realistically i have 0 rng and rank would make me feel better about myself.

i look forward to hearing from you

all the best 

Joe (Knighted)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - chaxyy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - chaxyy#3902

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Just a member in the cc ingame

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  GFXEZ

What are your strengths? - Helpful and a good teammate

What are your weaknesses? - School pretty much

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel i deserve the rank beacuse i kinda got close to some of the members in here and i would like to start something good by helping my teammates and getting help from them in the future.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  Koning Arend

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -      dont have, dont use, not gonna get.

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -     N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -     Hc Tauri

What rank are you applying for? -  Tbh i don't care i just wanna show my loyalty.

Great friendly guy that doesn't care about his own, example 294 pest control points spare just so some ironmans in the cc could get void.

What are your weaknesses? -  Im dutch so my english grammatica sucks a little sometimes :D

Cause im a helpfull guy that's loyal to the ICE Community!

I dont mind helping ppl around without any benefits.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -

IM Moe/NotSmiv73

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

Moe#6422

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -

I don't know who recruited me back last year, maybe Hellish? I think so.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

Last year? 

What rank are you applying for? -

Recruit

I can be very professional, I am very good with computers, I am very good with communication, I am the FBI.

What are your weaknesses? -

I'm a hot head

ICE was the clan I joined when I first came to Alora, it is where I started my whole adventure here. I met some of the craziest and best people in the community throughout my time via ICE. I have always enjoyed ICE and it was always like a home to me, because of how awesome and engaged everyone is. I only left ICE in the past when I joined a PKing clan, and later joined a raiding only clan. However now that I have stopped being busy irl, and have time I would like to come back home. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:14 PM #1420

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Fe Mag3 Fe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fe Mag3 Fe #3152

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - My dad Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Last year sometime around November/December 

What are your strengths? - I'm active, friendly, and supportive.  I have game knowledge and like to help others while playing and working towards my own goals.

What are your weaknesses? - Whales like @Iron Foxit and @iron aritus

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I was a high ranking member when I used to play as well as being a Server Moderator. I know the rules and follow them, and like to have fun while I play. I'm active in the CC, and I enjoy my time with ICE because we are basically a family.

Congratulations!

Discord Tag - Shazadeh#1950

How long have you been in ICE? - Roughly two months where I have been a Recruit for a month and happy camper before that.

What position are you applying for? - Sergeant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Not in ICE or Alora, no.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I am always active on cc when I am online. And I am online usually most of the morning, evening and night.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Absolutely, Already am too.

Why would you like to work with us? - I feel a strong belonging here. I have been playing since early 2017 as the game was more new and I have watched it grow along side my own growth. On my stressy days I could not play I was always checking forums and getting to know each player. And when I entered ICE many of those friends and feelings was rekindled so I feel strongly about working with Alora and ICE.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I have plenty and I am happy to show them. :)

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I heard you could apply for a new rank every two weeks, but I would rather apply for a rank when I feel I am ready to be what is required.

Hence I believe with my hours online and love for communicating with players I am what is required.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2769 user(s)