Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Theatric

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - theatric#2809

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 8th July, 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Activity, game knowledge, humor, patience, friendliness and helpfulness.

What are your weaknesses? - Having to be in Alora cc quite a lot due to my staff position.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been a corporal for nearly two months now and would like to progress further through the ranks in ICE. Admittedly, I've not been able to be in the ICE cc for the last while consistently due to staff position responsibilities, but I'm hoping that people understand that my staff responsibilities must be the priority for the server. I've been active however in the ICE discord, and am hoping to become more active within the ICE cc in the future if possible. I think I've cemented myself as part of the clan quite well, and have gotten to know a lot of the members over the last few months of being a member. I believe I deserve the sergeant rank currently because I believe through my strengths noted above, I can bring a lot to the table for the clan members to benefit from.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Account Name (IGN) - Mrs bubbles

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Mr bubbles#1117

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -loo 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2018

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - im patient, friendly, helpful

What are your weaknesses? - knees

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.- i deserve the rank because im active and helpful player, i dont break rules and im loyal for the clan. ive been in ice since 2017-2018.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit. 

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 23 August 2019 - 01:30 PM #1382

chunk sucks
User

chunk sucks

• Time spent:
      3h 4m 41s

•  Total level:

ccount Name (IGN) - chunk sucks

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - blowin trees#0557

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago?

What rank are you applying for? - whatever rank i deserve

What are your strengths? - communicating and making everyone laugh 

What are your weaknesses? - skilling

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i deserve the rank because im a pretty chill lad. i make everyone laugh. im pretty active everyday and know how to keep everyone chatting.  3 sentences is a small paragraph right?

Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:00 AM #1383

Apex bot
Elite Ironman

Apex bot

• Time spent:
      19d 16h 49m 9s

•  Total level:

•  2 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Apex bot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Bot#0003

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Tauri

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - friendly and helpful

What are your weaknesses? - hybrid pvp or nh

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -
I enjoyed my time in ICE so far and plan on keep being apart of it, i always respond if i know the answer to the question.

Posted 25 August 2019 - 10:54 AM #1384

Divergence1
Super Donator

Divergence1

• Time spent:
      14h 19m 58s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Divergence1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Karolis/Divergence#5171

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Nomads Iron

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Can grind for long periods of time/Usually on everyday/Very loyal if treated right

What are your weaknesses? - Don't always like to participate in clan events/Can anger people sometimes by disagreeing with their opinions

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I started Alora about 3 weeks ago and I love it. I've always liked rolling as a lone wolf throughout my p server history but this server has some really chill people. Ice has people that I recognize and talk to on the daily. I'd really enjoy to be a part of this family :)

Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:54 PM #1385

Iron Farts
Ironman

Iron Farts

• Time spent:
      22h 1s

•  Total level:

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -  Iron farts

Discord Tag (Farts#6184) 

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - Very Helpfully , Kind , alwasy in for a joke , Trusty

What are your weaknesses? -  i Dont know alot from the game yet cuz i just started so you guys kinda need helping me cuz its the first time i am doing it like a ironman

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  i deserve to join this clan cuz i like it to be around ppl who have a discord and like having a nice chat and help people also i wanne see where this can bring me as a iron man i like the start the grind with eachother 

Best regards 

Nick 

Iron farts 

Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:14 PM #1386

No CBs
Realism

No CBs

• Time spent:
      23d 10h 30m 2s

•  Previous username:
    Real Try

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Real Try

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - RealTry#9511

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Paine

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 14th August

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal (2 Banana)

What are your strengths? - I am always active in game and on discord. I like to help people out to the best of my ability which some members can clearly see in the CC.

What are your weaknesses? - I like to have banter a lot. Plus Paine still hates me ;)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve to go up a rank as I believe I have proven myself in this clan that I am active both in game and on discord and I feel like I have proven to everyone that I try my best to help out as much as I can.

Promoted to Server Support on 8th December 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 21st December 2019.

Resigned from Server Moderator on 2nd March 2020.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Support | Bug Report | Player Report | Appeals

Updates | Knowledge Base | Suggestions

Community Awards;

Spoiler

Posted 25 August 2019 - 07:03 PM #1387

Morgen
Youtuber

Morgen
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      107d 13h 53m 29s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -  Morgen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Morgen#8855

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Can not find exact date, was quite awhile ago

What are your strengths? -  Helping people, Being active and enjoying spending time ingame and on discord.

What are your weaknesses? - Can be moody, Sometimes I get things wrong but am always improving.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I would like this rank because I want to work my way up the ladder, I enjoy helping people and I try to be active as I can, I want to grind my way through the ranks eventually getting in a decent position and this is the first step :)

rXJhDzL.png

yfA7Oq7.png

DyNW4eI.png

5Y09rbM.png

RnWyEzY.png

A picture taken from the famous no BXP riots:

VXSGlaB.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An old man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Things:

Spoiler

Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:54 AM #1388

Jintol
Ironman

Jintol

• Time spent:
      3d 18h 5m 47s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Jintol

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Some Random

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit or Corporal

What are your strengths? - I am very active, I can provide helpful information on most subjects and I can be a great conversationalist and listener. Survival strategist (Hardcore account that survived pk attempts from MO0O :P)

What are your weaknesses? - May not be able to play everyday because I am a university student. I also do not have a discord at the moment, but would have no trouble creating one.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I joined this cc almost immediately after joining this server, I have found it to be quite useful and fun and I feel that I can be a great addition to this clan. I want to give new players the opportunity, I was given at the start to hop into a helpful community that will provide them with a better experience on this server. Thanks for reading:)

Posted 26 August 2019 - 10:00 AM #1389

mochiii
Ironman

mochiii

• Time spent:
      111d 15h 31m 17s

•  Previous username:
    HC Ashley

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  51 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Hc Ashley

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Missashley #8044

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Fiji

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - idk

What are your strengths? - Simply approachable when polite, i dont mind taking the extra effort in having to explain something to some one if they are having difficulty in accomplishing something.

What are your weaknesses? - Pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Ive put alot of dedicated time into my HC along with the same path/journey in ICE, havent had any issues and taken the time to help a memeber in need. If my actions and past experiences make me deserving in your eyes of a promotion that would be greatly appreciated, if not my position and work habits would remain  unchanged going forward, thank you for considering the application. (Fiji believes in me)

OMKjXlS.png

Promoted to Server Support - 5/15/2021

Promoted to Server Moderator - 6/13/2021

Demoted from Server Moderator - 10/9/2021

Community Awards

Spoiler

Screenies

Spoiler

Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:16 AM #1390

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

ccount Name (IGN) - chunk sucks

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - blowin trees#0557

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago?

What rank are you applying for? - whatever rank i deserve

What are your strengths? - communicating and making everyone laugh 

What are your weaknesses? - skilling

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i deserve the rank because im a pretty chill lad. i make everyone laugh. im pretty active everyday and know how to keep everyone chatting.  3 sentences is a small paragraph right?

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why.

Account Name (IGN) - Apex bot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Bot#0003

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Tauri

What are your strengths? - friendly and helpful

What are your weaknesses? - hybrid pvp or nh

I enjoyed my time in ICE so far and plan on keep being apart of it, i always respond if i know the answer to the question.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Divergence1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Karolis/Divergence#5171

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Nomads Iron

What are your strengths? - Can grind for long periods of time/Usually on everyday/Very loyal if treated right

What are your weaknesses? - Don't always like to participate in clan events/Can anger people sometimes by disagreeing with their opinions

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I started Alora about 3 weeks ago and I love it. I've always liked rolling as a lone wolf throughout my p server history but this server has some really chill people. Ice has people that I recognize and talk to on the daily. I'd really enjoy to be a part of this family :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  Iron farts

Discord Tag (Farts#6184) 

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - Very Helpfully , Kind , alwasy in for a joke , Trusty

What are your weaknesses? -  i Dont know alot from the game yet cuz i just started so you guys kinda need helping me cuz its the first time i am doing it like a ironman

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  i deserve to join this clan cuz i like it to be around ppl who have a discord and like having a nice chat and help people also i wanne see where this can bring me as a iron man i like the start the grind with eachother 

Best regards 

Nick 

Iron farts 

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:19 PM #1391

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Real Try

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - RealTry#9511

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Paine

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 14th August

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal (2 Banana)

What are your strengths? - I am always active in game and on discord. I like to help people out to the best of my ability which some members can clearly see in the CC.

What are your weaknesses? - I like to have banter a lot. Plus Paine still hates me ;)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve to go up a rank as I believe I have proven myself in this clan that I am active both in game and on discord and I feel like I have proven to everyone that I try my best to help out as much as I can.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) -  Morgen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Morgen#8855

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Can not find exact date, was quite awhile ago

What are your strengths? -  Helping people, Being active and enjoying spending time ingame and on discord.

What are your weaknesses? - Can be moody, Sometimes I get things wrong but am always improving.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I would like this rank because I want to work my way up the ladder, I enjoy helping people and I try to be active as I can, I want to grind my way through the ranks eventually getting in a decent position and this is the first step :)

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why.

Account Name (IGN) -  Jintol

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Some Random

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit or Corporal

What are your strengths? - I am very active, I can provide helpful information on most subjects and I can be a great conversationalist and listener. Survival strategist (Hardcore account that survived pk attempts from MO0O :P)

What are your weaknesses? - May not be able to play everyday because I am a university student. I also do not have a discord at the moment, but would have no trouble creating one.

I joined this cc almost immediately after joining this server, I have found it to be quite useful and fun and I feel that I can be a great addition to this clan. I want to give new players the opportunity, I was given at the start to hop into a helpful community that will provide them with a better experience on this server. Thanks for reading:)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - szumaster

What are your strengths? - Funny nad inteligent.

What are your weaknesses? - Playing at work.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Hc Ashley

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Missashley #8044

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Fiji

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - idk

What are your strengths? - Simply approachable when polite, i dont mind taking the extra effort in having to explain something to some one if they are having difficulty in accomplishing something.

What are your weaknesses? - Pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Ive put alot of dedicated time into my HC along with the same path/journey in ICE, havent had any issues and taken the time to help a memeber in need. If my actions and past experiences make me deserving in your eyes of a promotion that would be greatly appreciated, if not my position and work habits would remain  unchanged going forward, thank you for considering the application. (Fiji believes in me)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:15 PM #1392

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Discord Tag - Miya#2505

How long have you been in ICE? - Since i started in August in 2018 roughly.

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - No

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/a

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I spend 2-3 hours a day with weekends ranging from 5-10 hrs a day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - Been in ice ever since i started playing, it's only right if i work and build my way with the same CC i enjoy playing the game in.

I also play in timezone where theres fewer staffs on compared to peak times, so hope that helps! :D
What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - Friendly and abiding. Will do my best to make CC a good environment for everyone. Would like to provide my knowledge i learnt from Ice and share it upon newer members and try to encourage them to all apply for ranks; also hope that newer players can come join our great CC!

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I would do my best to ensure ICE is and always will be the best CC!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Lieutenant.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:19 PM #1393

TeddyKillar
Ironman

TeddyKillar

• Time spent:
      3d 8h 51m 7s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  15 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Superman

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mihkel Klee#1952

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A (was 3 bananas but got removed since was away for 2 months)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About 3-4 months ago.

What rank are you applying for? - Not sure if i get my 3 bananas back or just 1 banana.

What are your strengths? - Friendly, helpful, now i have more time to be active since not working anymore.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes may have to be away for longer period of times (which makes me sad)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am super helpful, in any way i can i want to make people feel like they belong here. I help as much as possible.

Posted 27 August 2019 - 11:22 AM #1394

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Superman

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mihkel Klee#1952

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A (was 3 bananas but got removed since was away for 2 months)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About 3-4 months ago.

What rank are you applying for? - Not sure if i get my 3 bananas back or just 1 banana.

What are your strengths? - Friendly, helpful, now i have more time to be active since not working anymore.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes may have to be away for longer period of times (which makes me sad)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am super helpful, in any way i can i want to make people feel like they belong here. I help as much as possible.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:08 PM #1395

Grindinhio
Donator

Grindinhio

• Time spent:
      5h 14m 51s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Spot I Fe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ky#7811

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A - Was previously Recruit on account known as "Grindinhio"

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Some Random

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 

What are your strengths? - I'm a fast learner as well being very helpful. I'm also a very active friendly member of the alora rsps community and wish to pass on my knowledge to those in need. I am also fairly funny ( If that's not sad to say myself ;) ) I feel I am comfortable in controlling situations I may come across as I've been staff before on previous servers and know my limitations of power and know when things need to be stopped.

What are your weaknesses? - None that I could think of really... Actually I guess remembering topic numbers is what I could improve on but other than that I can't put my finger on anything inparticular.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel I deserve this rank I am applying for because I like to enjoy the gameplay of a server and also want others to experience that. I always randomly ask in the clan chat how everyone is doing or what they are grinding because I like to see people interacting and I hope it shares the flawless gaming experience I experience. I'm very easy to like - I hope. So feel free to add me and start chatting with me ! Ign Spot I Fe - Come Chat !

Thank you for the opportunity to be apart of this amazing community K3

Posted 28 August 2019 - 07:59 PM #1396

Wii
Donator

Wii

• Time spent:
      16d 16h 23m 30s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found
Account Name (IGN) - Its Wii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wii #4098

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 28 July 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Friendly, game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Today, its been a month I am ranked as a recruit in ice and I really enjoyed those weeks. I made many new friends and I wanna keep involving myself in ice. I am fairly active and I think I bring a positive attitude in the clan. Thank you for considering my application =)

LlLgxNI.png

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:10 AM #1397

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 18h 28m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Spot I Fe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ky#7811

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A - Was previously Recruit on account known as "Grindinhio"

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Some Random

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 

What are your strengths? - I'm a fast learner as well being very helpful. I'm also a very active friendly member of the alora rsps community and wish to pass on my knowledge to those in need. I am also fairly funny ( If that's not sad to say myself ;) ) I feel I am comfortable in controlling situations I may come across as I've been staff before on previous servers and know my limitations of power and know when things need to be stopped.

What are your weaknesses? - None that I could think of really... Actually I guess remembering topic numbers is what I could improve on but other than that I can't put my finger on anything inparticular.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel I deserve this rank I am applying for because I like to enjoy the gameplay of a server and also want others to experience that. I always randomly ask in the clan chat how everyone is doing or what they are grinding because I like to see people interacting and I hope it shares the flawless gaming experience I experience. I'm very easy to like - I hope. So feel free to add me and start chatting with me ! Ign Spot I Fe - Come Chat !

Thank you for the opportunity to be apart of this amazing community K3

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:16 PM #1398

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Its Wii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wii #4098

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 28 July 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Friendly, game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Today, its been a month I am ranked as a recruit in ice and I really enjoyed those weeks. I made many new friends and I wanna keep involving myself in ice. I am fairly active and I think I bring a positive attitude in the clan. Thank you for considering my application =)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

• Wii likes this

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:54 AM #1399

MetalZiranyx
Ironman

MetalZiranyx
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      9h 27m 33s

•  Previous username:
    MetalPotato

•  Total level:

•  2 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - MetalPotato / Voided Elite

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ziranyx #7915

What are your strengths? - Helpful and great game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - Argumentative about subjects I care about/relate to.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I feel I could help the clan out with my knowledge of the server.

" />" />

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:06 AM #1400

Pussy Eater
User

Pussy Eater

• Time spent:
      5d 6h 14m 47s

•  Previous username:
    Autism Mode

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Autism Mode

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A (atm)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)  - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Iron Brambo

What are your strengths? -  always trying to improve how i play, friendly, alot of game knowledge .

What are your weaknesses? - Bad at (very) long grinds, staking bank

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i'm playing solo for over a year now, and it's time to connect with some more people in the game and ICE feels like the right place to do that. i feel like i deserve this rank, because i think i will be a nice addition to the ICE Family because of my kindness, my game knowledge and experience in alora.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2769 user(s)