Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Its Wii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wii@4098

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Loo/KP/Paine/aRapierProd

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - I have decent experience with the server and i'm friendly

What are your weaknesses? - My RNG, tob

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm active in ice for a couple weeks now and I am really enjoying it. People are really friendly there and I wanna be more involved in the clan! Thanks for reading me =)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Geeb#0420

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - na

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  na

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  na

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? -  lots of main-game knowledge that I hope i can apply here. active, mature, helpful.

What are your weaknesses? - work weekends :(

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - because I love runescape, and being in a community within a community. Only good vibes. Willing to help with any info/advice that I have to offer.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Solivagant/MADASFUK

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dan.#2684

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Big Brain, ability to see things from all points of view.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes I can be a little bit mean.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I have been around on alora for over 2 years with some of the best ingame knowledge and all-around high skill level. Although I can not type ingame I am 100% Certain I can and will help the clan and have a positive impact.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 29 July 2019 - 06:36 AM #1342

MCMUFFIN177
Classic

MCMUFFIN177

• Time spent:
      6d 18h 34m 8s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - mcmuffin177 / eal fat / hors

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - hors#0001

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A (Loo)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 07/07/2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant 

What are your strengths? - garden, food and clicking dragons

What are your weaknesses? - food, clicking dragons and Paine

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -
I enjoy my time here a lot and plan on continuing here. I give good advice on in-game hairstyles and I generally enjoy (trying) to have a good influence on our community.

Hors1.png

Posted 30 July 2019 - 01:47 AM #1343

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - mcmuffin177 / eal fat / hors

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - hors#0001

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A (Loo)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 07/07/2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant 

What are your strengths? - garden, food and clicking dragons

What are your weaknesses? - food, clicking dragons and Paine

I enjoy my time here a lot and plan on continuing here. I give good advice on in-game hairstyles and I generally enjoy (trying) to have a good influence on our community.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 31 July 2019 - 02:11 PM #1344

Hagrid
Ultimate Ironman

Hagrid

• Time spent:
      1d 1h 16m 35s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Hagrid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zackary#6969

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit (or owner, I'm not picky)

What are your strengths? - I've been a part of Alora for years under many accounts so I know loads of people and have excellent knowledge of the game. Superfast typer so I quickly and accurately answer questions in-game.

Big strength - I'm not Bladder

What are your weaknesses? - Playtime. Being a full time student and working 2 jobs definitely keeps me busy. However, I also suffer from insomnia so I don't sleep very much and I'm usually able to get a few hours of playtime in each day.

Big weakness - I'm not Bladder

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Happy to help players when I can and I'm always a positive person that tries to spread that positivity towards others

Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:41 AM #1345

I AM BRAMBO
Donator

I AM BRAMBO
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      1d 14h 40m 23s

•  Previous username:
    Iron Brambo

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Brambo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Brambo#7123

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Sergeant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 26 july

What rank are you applying for? - Lieutenant

What are your strengths? - If im online im allways active in the clan chat. I help where ever i can. I learn fast, my knowledge about the game is getting bigger and bigger. Im online allmost everyday. I can help people in english, dutch and german. Im a team player so i like to play with others. i help others alot. I know the rules about alora. 

What are your weaknesses? - Im still from the Netherlands xD 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i am a team player, i help others and i play with others. I help people in the clan chat and im active. I also yell about alora, try to get more members. i know the rules and i stick to the rules. 

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:14 AM #1346

Eal tubby
User

Eal tubby

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Eal tubby

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - introvert#3603

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Hors took me under his broken left wing

What are your strengths? - ive been playing on and off basically since release and im a great punching bag for pkers

What are your weaknesses? - bank standing, small bladder, and obsessed with eating food to the point where i am in a semi-comatose state

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Just looking for a clan to talk shit in and do some sick monster killing with the boys

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:31 AM #1347

I AM BRAMBO
Donator

I AM BRAMBO

• Time spent:
      1d 14h 40m 23s

•  Previous username:
    Iron Brambo

•  Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Brambo#7123

How long have you been in ICE? - For about 3/4 of a year.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - I am/was a gamble host, not active in gambling anymore tho. i never been in a staff position, or a position of power in this game. I have a staff position in real life tho.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - At my job. My job is to do activities with people who come to my company. Like mountianbiking, and other outdoor stuff. My job is also to give others at my work things to do, if they have done their thing they come to me to ask what they can do again. 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - im allmost online everyday and i spend like 3 hours a day on alora, sometimes more somtimes less it depends on how bussy i am in real life. If i am online im allways active in the CC. 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes i am.

Why would you like to work with us? - I am in ICE CC for quite a while and i like it a lot. The clan chat is all about helping each other. i want to be part of that even more. I like to do what you all doing, helping, learning new players things about the game etc. the way this clan chat works, is the way i like to work also. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - I speak multiple languages so i can help some people even better. I play osrs (alora and normal osrs) for a long time and my knowledge about the game is good. and im learning even more because i started as an ironman. I help people a lot and i really like to play with others, boss together, skill together and just spending time on the server together. if i am able to help someone i allways will. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - i am a team player, i help others and i play with others. I help people in the clan chat and im active. I also yell about alora, try to get more members. i know the rules and i stick to the rules. 

Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:46 AM #1348

BlockTheSpot
Extreme Donator

BlockTheSpot

• Time spent:
      40d 7h 53m 2s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -  BlockTheSpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jarinx #6093

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit 

What are your strengths? -  Help other people out when I'm online and I also learn things pretty quick 

What are your weaknesses? - cant grind for something very long || pvming 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I'm a team player that likes to help people out and also want to learn from others

Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:03 PM #1349

Bragi
Elite Ironman

Bragi

• Time spent:
      17h 33m 3s

•  Previous username:
    EIM Deuce

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Deuce

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -DeuceB#1841

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit 

What are your strengths? -  I'm an extremely quick learner, also I see things from multiple points of view.

What are your weaknesses? - I have a very short temper with inconsiderate people.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm fairly knowledgeable at the game, and willing to help anyone who ask a question.  I've played off and on for a few years.

Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:25 AM #1350

Otto
Veteran

Otto

• Time spent:
      27d 8h 39m

•  Previous username:
    PlankmanOtto

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found
Discord Tag -  Otto#0451

How long have you been in ICE? - Roughly 9 months.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - I previously worked my way up from Server Support to Admin here I Alora. I've also been a Lieutenant and Event Manager here in ICE!

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - As an Alora staff member I initially focused on helping new players and living in Help CC answering questions. As a Moderator my responsibility grew as I would help catch bots & RWTers as well as maintaining clean forums. When I became a Global Mod and Admin I did a lot more work behind the scenes, developing the next generation of staff as well as hosting events in game.

In ICE I would always try to advertise the clan. Ensuring we have a friendly and clean clan chat. I became Event Manager and started hosting a couple of events weekly.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I try to be online for a couple of hours daily. Around 15 hours per week at the moment which activity only growing as summer comes to an end.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - I really enjoyed being a Lieutenant previously in ICE. Unfortunately my stint was cut short as I'm far less active during summer. With Summer coming to an end now I'd like to continue where I left off.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - Good game knowledge, communicator & determination.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Just thanks for reading!

December 13 2016 -Server Support
January 16 2017 -Server Moderator
February 7 2017 -Global Moderator
March 15 2017 -Administrator

Posted Image

Posted 03 August 2019 - 03:57 AM #1351

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Hagrid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zackary#6969

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit (or owner, I'm not picky)

What are your strengths? - I've been a part of Alora for years under many accounts so I know loads of people and have excellent knowledge of the game. Superfast typer so I quickly and accurately answer questions in-game.

Big strength - I'm not Bladder

What are your weaknesses? - Playtime. Being a full time student and working 2 jobs definitely keeps me busy. However, I also suffer from insomnia so I don't sleep very much and I'm usually able to get a few hours of playtime in each day.

Big weakness - I'm not Bladder

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Happy to help players when I can and I'm always a positive person that tries to spread that positivity towards others

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  BlockTheSpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jarinx #6093

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit 

What are your strengths? -  Help other people out when I'm online and I also learn things pretty quick 

What are your weaknesses? - cant grind for something very long || pvming 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I'm a team player that likes to help people out and also want to learn from others

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Deuce

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -DeuceB#1841

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit 

What are your strengths? -  I'm an extremely quick learner, also I see things from multiple points of view.

What are your weaknesses? - I have a very short temper with inconsiderate people.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm fairly knowledgeable at the game, and willing to help anyone who ask a question.  I've played off and on for a few years.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:44 AM #1352

Cubgy
User

Cubgy

• Time spent:
      23h 59m 57s

•  Total level:

account name - Cubgy

discord name - cub#5313

current rank - recruit

when did you lasst apply for a rank - 1 month ago

what rank are you applying for - corporal

what are your strengths - extremely active, like to think im helpful to the community and love pvm raids and tob mainly.

what are your weaknesses - rng !!

I believe I deserve this rank as im  very active as much as I can be and love being apart of the ice community.

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:51 PM #1353

PollyMcKenna
Donator

PollyMcKenna

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 36m 45s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  PollyMcKenna/FePol

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Pol#4635

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit, or whatever rank you deem worthy for me.

What are your strengths? - I'm on a lot, 8-10 hours everyday. If someone asks a question in the cc, if i know the answer i will always try to help, if i don't know the answer i will find out for them.

What are your weaknesses? - I have a bit of a temper. If things don't go the way i want them to I can certainly, at times, act like a little baby.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I try my best to help out cc members when they have queries or need help with a certain task. In my opinion, i always go the extra mile whenever i set out to do something. Long story short, i joined alora about 3 weeks ago and have been in #ICE from day 2, I can see myself staying here for the long haul.

Posted 05 August 2019 - 03:12 PM #1354

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - abominable#0481

How long have you been in ICE? - since the very start and with a lot of players even before ice.

What position are you applying for? -Lieutenant 

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - not on alora but different rsps i was a clan leader a long time ago

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - my job mostly was recruitment, and making sure people were qualified to join the clan, i also looked at applications ect ect..

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - at least 4-5hrs a day, most of the time especially weekends i am on more than 12 hours+

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes i am in there a ton of the time looking around anyways, i would really like to start using discord more as well

Why would you like to work with us? - i've been with ice since the start and even before like i said but i just love the community and all it has to offer, also i think i could bring a lot to the table

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - im very helpful, my game knowledge is very high, i have patience like no one iv ever known and i dont mind a hard grind( i just finally maxed my hc :DD)

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - i have been a LT in cc's before so ik the responsibilities that come with it and i just hope you guys make the right decision  :D  <3

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Lieutenant.

Discord Tag -  Otto#0451

How long have you been in ICE? - Roughly 9 months.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - I previously worked my way up from Server Support to Admin here I Alora. I've also been a Lieutenant and Event Manager here in ICE!

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - As an Alora staff member I initially focused on helping new players and living in Help CC answering questions. As a Moderator my responsibility grew as I would help catch bots & RWTers as well as maintaining clean forums. When I became a Global Mod and Admin I did a lot more work behind the scenes, developing the next generation of staff as well as hosting events in game.

In ICE I would always try to advertise the clan. Ensuring we have a friendly and clean clan chat. I became Event Manager and started hosting a couple of events weekly.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I try to be online for a couple of hours daily. Around 15 hours per week at the moment which activity only growing as summer comes to an end.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - I really enjoyed being a Lieutenant previously in ICE. Unfortunately my stint was cut short as I'm far less active during summer. With Summer coming to an end now I'd like to continue where I left off.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - Good game knowledge, communicator & determination.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Just thanks for reading!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Lieutenant.

account name - Cubgy

discord name - cub#5313

current rank - recruit

when did you lasst apply for a rank - 1 month ago

what rank are you applying for - corporal

what are your strengths - extremely active, like to think im helpful to the community and love pvm raids and tob mainly.

what are your weaknesses - rng !!

I believe I deserve this rank as im  very active as much as I can be and love being apart of the ice community.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) -  PollyMcKenna/FePol

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Pol#4635

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit, or whatever rank you deem worthy for me.

What are your strengths? - I'm on a lot, 8-10 hours everyday. If someone asks a question in the cc, if i know the answer i will always try to help, if i don't know the answer i will find out for them.

What are your weaknesses? - I have a bit of a temper. If things don't go the way i want them to I can certainly, at times, act like a little baby.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I try my best to help out cc members when they have queries or need help with a certain task. In my opinion, i always go the extra mile whenever i set out to do something. Long story short, i joined alora about 3 weeks ago and have been in #ICE from day 2, I can see myself staying here for the long haul.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:31 AM #1355

Econometrics
Ironman

Econometrics

• Time spent:
      10h 39m 36s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Econometrics

Discord Tag imhugefan#9994

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? Been a member of ICE for a while now but from memory i think it was Cmf Fiji

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What rank are you applying for? Recruit

What are your strengths? Fun to be around, very loyal to ICE. Always chatting with other members and very eager to help others.

What are your weaknesses? Going dry at Kraken

Do you agree with our rules? Yep!!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. 

Just a fun Aussie dood who is having fun in ICE, been here for quite some time and i think it is about time i applied for a rank :)

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:52 AM #1356

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Econometrics

Discord Tag imhugefan#9994

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? Been a member of ICE for a while now but from memory i think it was Cmf Fiji

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What rank are you applying for? Recruit

What are your strengths? Fun to be around, very loyal to ICE. Always chatting with other members and very eager to help others.

What are your weaknesses? Going dry at Kraken

Do you agree with our rules? Yep!!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. 

Just a fun Aussie dood who is having fun in ICE, been here for quite some time and i think it is about time i applied for a rank :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:40 AM #1357

Nomad
Ironman

Nomad
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      33d 26m 45s

•  Previous username:
    Nomads Iron

•  Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Nomad#3206

How long have you been in ICE? - I joined as soon as I created an ironman account so 6 full months now!

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant.

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - I had lieutenant rank in "A friend" clan chat in OSRS for like a month back in the days.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - I had to ensure there was no racism / a q p / or any kind of harassment in clan chat.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - It's different everyday, sometimes I spend 12 hours a day, but there are also days when I can't participate in CC's activities even for a minute. 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I will try being more active than I am now!

Why would you like to work with us? - Well I was observing current ICE staff members, their duties and activities in clan chat for the past few months. Crew is in a great shape (ofc not Master Danny) and I think I would perfect fit for the position. Also this is perfect opportunity for me not to only showcase what I know, but wrap it up what I can provide skill wise. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - First of all it's knowledge about the game itself. I'm currently at the end-game of ironman and all this experience helped me to accumulate a huge baggage of knowledge! I can easily work under pressure and I am also able to clearly communicate my ideas with the group. Also I find myself collaborative which means i am able to negotiate with team members to settle disputes and make sure everyone is happy with the team's choices.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I am very toxic man.

Posted 09 August 2019 - 11:29 AM #1358

Gim z6
Group Ironman

Gim z6

• Time spent:
      7h 42m 29s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Gim Z6

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ballenger1401 #1144

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - CMF Fiji

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I've been playing osrs and rsps for roughly 12 years and have decent general knowledge of the game.

What are your weaknesses? - I'm a 97 combat group iron so i'm not much help in pvm/pvp at the moment.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I enjoy helping people in the cc with questions and concerns when I can and have spent roughly 2 months in the clan before applying for a rank. 

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:31 AM #1359

No CBs
Realism

No CBs

• Time spent:
      23d 10h 30m 2s

•  Previous username:
    Real Try

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Real Try

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - realtry#9511

What rank are you applying for? - Anything as this is first application.

What are your strengths? - Skilling, as I am a Realism Skiller.

What are your weaknesses? - Combat.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like to help out as much as I can and it would be so great to be with all of you. I don't know whether you accept Skillers but I will try my hardest to help out as much as you need. I am also mostly active on forums and in-game.

Promoted to Server Support on 8th December 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 21st December 2019.

Resigned from Server Moderator on 2nd March 2020.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Support | Bug Report | Player Report | Appeals

Updates | Knowledge Base | Suggestions

Community Awards;

Spoiler

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:18 PM #1360

MCMUFFIN177
Classic

MCMUFFIN177

• Time spent:
      6d 18h 34m 8s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Discord Tag - Hors#0001

How long have you been in ICE? - A bit over a month and a half.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant.

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - A very long time ago on other servers and I've spent 5 years leading my crew at my old job.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Various 614's. Generally keeping an eye on the player base and maintaining good communication with other staff members throughout the server. At work I shared knowledge, assigned workloads and mentored apprentices/new workers.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 5 hours give or take.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - You're all my mates and I enjoy what we do. I'd like to be a bigger part of it to help where I can.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - I am very friendly and whenever I'm not busy I make time for people. I like to think of myself as a bit of a helper and I enjoy adding my personal touch to things. I'm also like 63 so I know lots of life hacks.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Yeah I'm huge so don't deny this or I will cry. But really, thanks for having me around.

Hors1.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2769 user(s)