Grange

• Time spent:
      10d 4h 22m 36s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - DownSyndrome

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - FinnVC#6664

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - 807

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit (Or higher if you feel like im worthy)

What are your strengths? - I am a very experienced player at OSRS and made my comeback to Alora a few days ago. Which means i can do all content in the game.

What are your weaknesses? - I can get annoyed at elitist players. And i dont know everything about Alora yet.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -
I am deeply involved in my community and take pride in being a supportive and approachable player. I am patient and enjoy sharing my knowledge with others, whether it's through answering questions, offering guidance, or teaching new skills. I am always willing to go the extra mile, including jumping into voice calls to help others understand concepts more clearly and improve their gameplay.

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Any questions concerning your application will be covered by myself or Owners of ICE on discord upon inquiry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2762 user(s)