Elite Ironman

Ironhavok

• Time spent:
      6h 2m 35s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Ironhavok

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ybr_havok
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Baliw Jr

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - communication, helping when able to, PvM

What are your weaknesses? - Pking. never been good at it

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - been in the ice cc for a week now, clan is super helpful, and id enjoy doing some pvm content with them even if its wildy.

Posted 01 September 2024 - 01:52 PM #3922

Blisziful
Classic

Blisziful

• Time spent:
      1d 3h 52m 20s

•  Total level:

Account Name: Blisziful (Clan Chat Account) & Fe Blisziful

Discord Tag: Blisziful#6673

What is your current rank? Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you: GIM Shockre

When did you last apply for a rank? August 12, 2024 (3 Weeks Ago)

What rank are you applying for? Clan_icon_-_Corporal.png?b0561 Corporal

What are your strengths? PVM/Skilling - Helping out with new players/questions in both the Alora Help CC & ICE CC. I have been playing RuneScape/OSRS for 20 years since 2004 and I have a vast knowledge of the game. I am a very extroverted person with a friendly and helpful personality. I am also good at handling disputes and being biased in most situations.

What are your weaknesses? I am not strong at player killing, but willing to learn once my level allows. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for: I believe I deserve to rank up from a recruit to a corporal in Ice because of my consistent dedication and active participation in the clan. Since joining, I have not only been a reliable clan mate, but also taken the initative to assist new/non-clan members, new players and not only be a helping hand but a friend and example to future members. I have a vast knowledge of OSRS, and Alora and I am committed to fostering a positie and supportive environment and I am eager to help Ice grow as the largest and best clan chat Alora has ever seen! 

Posted 01 September 2024 - 04:05 PM #3923

ewu
Classic

ewu
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      7d 18h 43m 57s

•  Previous username:
    79y

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - ewu

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - xhelma

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  recruit

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - around a month ago.

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? -  playing the game in a wierd way, achieving everything eventually.

What are your weaknesses? - being a clown in every situation.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I keep clan morale up by being funny, and helping all the boys with whatever they need help with or if they got questions about the game i can answer them.

Posted 04 September 2024 - 08:26 AM #3924

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      96d 31m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

@ewu, @Blisziful

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

@Ironhavok

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 04 September 2024 - 08:35 AM #3925

SemiNooblex
User

SemiNooblex

•  Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - seminooblex

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -n/a(until accepted, gotta make one)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? -recruit

What are your strengths? - I’m a fast learner, I like com, I wanna learn to help others and thrive in this server

What are your weaknesses? -little shy and I’m on mobile mainly

I see the teamwork that ICE does and I wanna be apart of something great, I want to be protected and be the protector of the noobs

Posted 04 September 2024 - 01:21 PM #3926

Veteran

Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      49d 16h 48m 25s

•  Previous username:
    Annoky

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN): 18

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Evol#1337

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): Something about a Lunch, can't remember.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application): Jan 2023

What rank are you applying for?: Corporal

What are your strengths?: Skiller, PvMer & Professional sitter

What are your weaknesses?: PvP and running away from pkers. Having stupid comments sometime.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for: Does it have to be a paragraph? Nothing has changed since 2023. I am still not so good at writing paragraph. Anyways, I have been playing Alora for about 5 years now. (Joined 2019. Missed 2018 by 4 days). I have in-depth knowledge of the game and the server. Whatever I don't know I'm a fast learner. I can use my knowledge to help/guide others.

Community Award

Spoiler

Posted 05 September 2024 - 08:24 AM #3927

GIM KONG
Group Ironman

GIM KONG

• Time spent:
      1d 34m 38s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM KONG

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - kuldarrr

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - t6rahiinlane

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What are your strengths? - skiller/pvmer & good personality

What are your weaknesses? - pvp, i hate it and never learnt. Maybe now time to start to learn.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Well i came back 4 weeks ago, ICE was suggested clan and helped me alot. i want come part of it. Do alot of great thing together and learn/teach as team.

Posted 05 September 2024 - 09:15 PM #3928

Haachama
Group Ironman

Haachama

• Time spent:
      1d 9h 43m 28s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Haachama

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ken5737

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A, was Banana when I quit games 3 years ago

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2021 (was banana rank when I quit games for a while)

What rank are you applying for? - banana/corporal (the first rank, or maybe second if i'm eligible? i'd be okay with where I left off too)

What are your strengths? - Level headed, laid back, empathetic, try not to take things personally (it's just a game and most of us are adults and here to relax/have fun)

What are your weaknesses? - Bad work/life/game balance LOL. I'm logged on like 18 hrs a day and at least 5-6 of those hours I'm playing Alora while in a meeting for work. My irl haven't seen me in like 2 weeks since I started alora GIM with a few pals.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - (old response)I have some prior experience with Alora a few years back, but as a normal character, so much of that info doesn't translate over to GIM when I started anew with some buds a dozen days or so ago. However, I'm a quick learner and always try give back to the community/cc by answering any questions I see that I'm capable of answering. The cc has been a great place for helping players share info that is otherwise difficult (and sometimes uintuitive) to obtain. I held off applying for a few days because there's a real difference between lurking in a cc versus become part of it, and I come to believe that I would love to be able to officially join this community of gamers (again) if I am permitted.

(new response) hey I'm back again. I was quite active 3 some years ago, but had to quit due to games sort of taking over my life (still suck with work/like balance haha..) On here a bunch nowadays with a few pals and have much more free time so I've been thinking of playing the game more seriously and aim to tackle all the new content that came out while I was gone. Really enjoyed my time with the clan when I played and was super happy to see not only the clan still active, but the people were just as friendly/helpful as well. Looking forward to being in the cc and hopefully re-learn enough of the game to help others eventually. Cheers

[/background][/font][/color]

Posted 06 September 2024 - 09:06 AM #3929

Newfie2much
User

Newfie2much

• Time spent:
      1h 11m 15s

•  Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Newfie2much

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - itsnewfie

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -
N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Blisziful

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -
N/A
What rank are you applying for? -
Recruit

What are your strengths? -
Willingness to learn

What are your weaknesses? -
Knowledge of games end game content.
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -

To learn more about the game, and so Yautja will leave me alone while killing Revs so I can get some funds to progress in the game, lol. Would like to learn from you guys to get more out of the game.

Posted 07 September 2024 - 02:50 AM #3930

Conviciton
Ironman

Conviciton

• Time spent:
      7h 22m 44s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Conviciton

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Harley#4155

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - August 20th 2024

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Friendly and try to be helpfully when i know the answer.

What are your weaknesses? - Dont know everything about the server.

Posted 07 September 2024 - 08:47 AM #3931

Jol91
Group Ironman

Jol91

• Time spent:
      4h 18m 29s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Jol91

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jolly1990#2514

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - PVM, slayer, wildy bosses

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I feel like I am active member of the CC, always willing to join others for things, eg Skot runs, wildy bosses, and always participate in server event.

Posted 07 September 2024 - 09:22 AM #3932

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      96d 31m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

@GIM KONG @Haachama

Congratulations!

@Conviciton @18

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

@Newfie2much @SemiNooblex

Your application has been denied. For more information feel free to contact myself or one of the owners in the discord.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 07 September 2024 - 07:19 PM #3933

Mikol
User

Mikol

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Mikol

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Mikolbalboa#6459

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Berthus94

What are your strengths? - Pvm

What are your weaknesses? -Pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - active player and helping people when possible !

Posted 08 September 2024 - 07:51 AM #3934

Mhk

Immortal Donator

Mhk

• Time spent:
      79d 3h 53m 23s

•  Previous username:
    ahk

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  14 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Jol91

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jolly1990#2514

What are your strengths? - PVM, slayer, wildy bosses

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I feel like I am active member of the CC, always willing to join others for things, eg Skot runs, wildy bosses, and always participate in server event.

Congratulations @Jol91! Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted Image

Posted 10 September 2024 - 09:21 AM #3935

YBR Fumes
Elite Ironman

YBR Fumes

•  Total level:
YBR Fumes
23_fumes_23
N/A
N/A
N/A
Recruit
15+ years OSRS experience.
Took a break for awhile.
I feel like I’d be a good addition to the group, I have a lot of knowledge and good game mechanics.
Account Name (IGN) - YBR Fumes

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 23_fumes_23

What are your strengths? - 15+ years OSRS experience.

What are your weaknesses? - Haven’t played in awile, just getting back into it.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I can bring good game knowledge and help with game mechanics.

Posted 10 September 2024 - 05:37 PM #3936

Mhk

Immortal Donator

Mhk

• Time spent:
      79d 3h 53m 23s

•  Previous username:
    ahk

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  14 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -  Mikol

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Mikolbalboa#6459

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Berthus94

What are your strengths? - Pvm

What are your weaknesses? -Pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - active player and helping people when possible !

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Any questions concerning your application will be covered by myself or Owners of ICE on discord upon inquiry.

YBR Fumes
23_fumes_23
N/A
N/A
N/A
Recruit
15+ years OSRS experience.
Took a break for awhile.
I feel like I’d be a good addition to the group, I have a lot of knowledge and good game mechanics.
Account Name (IGN) - YBR Fumes

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 23_fumes_23

What are your strengths? - 15+ years OSRS experience.

What are your weaknesses? - Haven’t played in awile, just getting back into it.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I can bring good game knowledge and help with game mechanics.

Congratulations @YBR Fumes!

Posted Image

Posted 11 September 2024 - 08:16 AM #3937

CalpIfach
Classic

CalpIfach

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - CalpIfach

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I'm a fast learner and always willing to help out

What are your weaknesses? - Quite bad at pking, still quite new to end game RS

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I would like te be part of this clan and am willing to take part in content as a member. I am also an active player on a classic account

Posted 11 September 2024 - 11:35 AM #3938

ADB
Elite Ironman

ADB

• Time spent:
      56m 49s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - ADB

Discord Tag - bagofwhite

What is your current rank? - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. - GIM Reborn

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/A

What are your strengths? - Good knowledge with RS and some of the challenges it offers, PvP is good but not the best compared to some members. Socially active.

What are your weaknesses? - Not always active due to having IRL commitments, PvP isnt the best but not the worst.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - believe i deserve the recruit rank due to me being active within the Alora Community, my knowledge within the server is pretty decent allowing me to help people with not as much knowledge, love to get involved with events that go on and to be a part of a seperate community that isnt the alora cc.

Posted 13 September 2024 - 04:48 PM #3939

Mhk

Immortal Donator

Mhk

• Time spent:
      79d 3h 53m 23s

•  Previous username:
    ahk

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  14 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - CalpIfach

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I'm a fast learner and always willing to help out

What are your weaknesses? - Quite bad at pking, still quite new to end game RS

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I would like te be part of this clan and am willing to take part in content as a member. I am also an active player on a classic account

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Any questions concerning your application will be covered by myself or Owners of ICE on discord upon inquiry.

Account Name (IGN) - ADB

Discord Tag - bagofwhite

What is your current rank? - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. - GIM Reborn

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/A

What are your strengths? - Good knowledge with RS and some of the challenges it offers, PvP is good but not the best compared to some members. Socially active.

What are your weaknesses? - Not always active due to having IRL commitments, PvP isnt the best but not the worst.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - believe i deserve the recruit rank due to me being active within the Alora Community, my knowledge within the server is pretty decent allowing me to help people with not as much knowledge, love to get involved with events that go on and to be a part of a seperate community that isnt the alora cc.

Congratulations @ADB!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted Image

Posted 14 September 2024 - 01:27 AM #3940

Iron Gianni

Ironman

Iron Gianni

• Time spent:
      1d 20h 35m 15s

•  Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Iron Gianni

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Gianni113_14603

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Min Sin

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -3 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? -corporal

What are your strengths? - pvm and active on the game

What are your weaknesses? -pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i think i deserve a rank up because i was really active since last apply. I killed alot of wildy bosses with the clan. Active in cc and helping others with questions.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), Google (1)

This topic has been visited by 2727 user(s)