2d 10h 21m 41s

•  Previous username:
    lmagorex

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - iron marcelo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - x marcelo X

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - unranked

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - saw in yells

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - first application

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - helping other members and grinding

What are your weaknesses? - dont know

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - i think i deserve it cuz i can help and protect other clan members.

Account Name (IGN) - Mr Baliw

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mr Baliw (don't have tag number)

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - free june recruited me

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? -  always helpfull , being able to help where needed most of the i can play and actively play

What are your weaknesses? - bit stressed , and sometimes i lose focus on things

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - dear members and staff from ice , i feel to deserve the rank ause i'm always active when i'm playing also i rally like to help people when needed and i'm able to help where needed always active either and good humor :) haha.

greets mr baliw

Account Name (IGN) - berthus94

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - berthus0529

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

Do you agree with our rules? - of course

Why does ICE Interest you? everyboddy is frendly and helpful whit i like 

Account Name (IGN) - Zej jr and Zej v2

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Zejx12#9943

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - RECRUIT

What are your strengths? -  have good game knowledge 

What are your weaknesses? - not the greatest at end game pvm

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -  I've been in the clan now for a few weeks, tried to help other members in the cc out 

Account Name (IGN) - WindsonDom

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - WindsonDom

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - idk yet... 

What are your strengths? - I am adaptable and capable of learning new skills quickly.

What are your weaknesses? - I might have difficulty managing time efficiently.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I believe I can contribute significantly to the CC, as I not only have a lot to offer but also learn things very quickly. Additionally, I am always willing to help others when they need it.

Account Name (IGN) - Conviciton

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Harley#4155

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Friendly and try to be helpfully when i know the answer.

What are your weaknesses? - Dont know everything about the server.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Account Name (IGN) - villandrea

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - around 3/4 weeks ago when i first joined

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - im good at the game, active in the clan with questions and participating in clan members group content

What are your weaknesses? - i have a hard time adjusting to modern mannerisms of people younger than me

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - ive been active in the clan for a month, friendly towards all members, frequently answering questions when members have issues etc and i believe i can be a positive member of your community.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted 22 August 2024 - 12:48 AM #3902

Weissach
Realism

Weissach

• Time spent:
      4h 6m 57s

•  Previous username:
    Carrera RSR

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Weissach

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - PolishSausage

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - FP DID THIS

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - 04 Aug

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Skilling, Morale, Supporting new players

What are your weaknesses? - End-game PvM / PvP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been in the cc for a few weeks building a report and helping out where I can. Enjoying my time here so far and thought why not move up slowly. Eager to participate in more clan events and also improve my weaknesses with the cc members when I can!

Posted 22 August 2024 - 09:36 AM #3903

Punx
Legendary Donator

Punx

• Time spent:
      2d 10h 21m 41s

•  Previous username:
    lmagorex

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Weissach

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - PolishSausage

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - FP DID THIS

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - 04 Aug

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Skilling, Morale, Supporting new players

What are your weaknesses? - End-game PvM / PvP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been in the cc for a few weeks building a report and helping out where I can. Enjoying my time here so far and thought why not move up slowly. Eager to participate in more clan events and also improve my weaknesses with the cc members when I can!

Congratulations!

Posted 22 August 2024 - 12:33 PM #3904

Iron Slxt
Elite Ironman

Iron Slxt

• Time spent:
      3d 16h 50m 48s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Slxt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Subj3ct_

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - oMils

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - PVM once I learn the content, PVP if I have f keys(I play on a laptop half the time)

What are your weaknesses? - PVP when I don't have F keys, 50% of PVM content because I haven't actually played OSRS or Alora enough to commit to learning the new stuff in like 3 years.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -

Uh, well it's the lowest rank so I would hope that I could at least have that to start off with, i'm laid back and chill, I don't talk or start shit, and i'd love to be part of ICE because I think it's awesome how y'all have grown so much since back in 2018.

Posted 22 August 2024 - 06:50 PM #3905

ChrisWallace
User

ChrisWallace

•  Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - ChrisWallace

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - biggiethapker

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -na

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -na

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -na

What are your strengths? - pvm

What are your weaknesses? -pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - new to server looking for active guidance

Posted 23 August 2024 - 05:44 AM #3906

Mhk

Immortal Donator

Mhk

• Time spent:
      79d 6h 56m 36s

•  Previous username:
    ahk

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  14 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Slxt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Subj3ct_

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - oMils

What are your strengths? - PVM once I learn the content, PVP if I have f keys(I play on a laptop half the time)

What are your weaknesses? - PVP when I don't have F keys, 50% of PVM content because I haven't actually played OSRS or Alora enough to commit to learning the new stuff in like 3 years.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -

Uh, well it's the lowest rank so I would hope that I could at least have that to start off with, i'm laid back and chill, I don't talk or start shit, and i'd love to be part of ICE because I think it's awesome how y'all have grown so much since back in 2018.

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Any questions concerning your application will be covered by myself or Owners of ICE on discord upon inquiry.

Posted Image

Posted 23 August 2024 - 09:13 AM #3907

Free June
Elite Ironman

Free June

• Time spent:
      2d 19h 39m 32s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found
Account Name (IGN) - Free June Discord Tag (Name#0000) - _Tobiaz What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - banana rank Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - What rank are you applying for? -2 banana rank :P always forgot respective rank names What are your strengths? - i'm active alot in cc, help others out with game knowledge and participate alot in group activities/masses What are your weaknesses? - pking In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - i'd like to think my presence in the cc speaks for itself <3

Posted 23 August 2024 - 09:52 AM #3908

XtU
Ultimate Ironman

XtU

• Time spent:
      9d 12h 50m 11s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - XtU

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - s_hawn14

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/a. I've seen advertisements over yell for some time now by a bunch of different members

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/a

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge. I've played osrs for many years and this server off & on for years now. I'm always willing to help and look up questions to assist 

What are your weaknesses? - Endgame PVM. I have a decent-ish knowledge with some top tier bossing, but I don't have enough experience be super useful. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I've always played by myself since I joined, and I think joining a clan environment would be a breath of fresh air for me on here. I've joined the cc briefly from time to time and it always has some really good & nice members so figured I'd give it a shot. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Posted 23 August 2024 - 11:59 PM #3909

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      96d 1h 55m 30s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

@XtU @ChrisWallace

Congratulations!
Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

@Free June

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 24 August 2024 - 09:30 AM #3910

Quirky

Hardcore Ironman

Quirky

• Time spent:
      9h 6m 27s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Quirky

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - realdumb

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recuit

What are your strengths? - Pker, pvmer

What are your weaknesses? - yautja triggers me with his love

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I'm a dedicated Alora player, with many accounts. I can provide some help in the wilderness for any multy adventures

Posted 24 August 2024 - 12:14 PM #3911

NaSeY7
User

NaSeY7

• Time spent:
      1d 16h 56s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -  Nasey7

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -nasey#8296

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -corp

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -MHU

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -june 4th

What rank are you applying for? - 3 nanas

What are your strengths? - insanely likeable and humble

What are your weaknesses? pking

after 9 months in ice i would like to be 3 nanas ,that would be pretty nice

i like the ice clan and disc they make the game way more enjoyable .

Posted 25 August 2024 - 12:34 AM #3912

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      96d 1h 55m 30s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

@Quirky

Congratulations!

@NaSeY7

Congratulations!
Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 25 August 2024 - 08:38 AM #3913

Dr Wren
Realism

Dr Wren

• Time spent:
      18h 3m 51s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Dr Wren

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - uselessnessed

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Global Chat

What are your strengths? - PvM, Help

What are your weaknesses? - Muttadiles and Vanguards currently

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I've only been around Alora for about a month but I'm a quite active player. Joining a CC other than Global Alora I think could make the game a bit more enjoyable. I really like to do PvM and attending CC Boss masses sounds fun!

Posted 26 August 2024 - 05:26 AM #3914

Jol91
Group Ironman

Jol91

• Time spent:
      4h 18m 29s

•  Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank -  Jol91 - recruit
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I'm an active player who enjoys PVM with the clan
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? -The clan is agreat community and always active and helpful.

Posted 26 August 2024 - 07:52 AM #3915

Ty 0
Ironman

Ty 0

• Time spent:
      2d 14h 25m 19s

•  Previous username:
    IronTy

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Ty 0 (prev Ironty)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ironty

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 2 Banana

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - few weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 3 Banana

What are your strengths? - Active, fairly knowledgeable of alora now, friendly and helpful

What are your weaknesses? - End game content

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I'm active in the clan and would like to progress through the ranks, happy to host events, advertise etc;

Posted 26 August 2024 - 08:50 AM #3916

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      96d 1h 55m 30s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

• Account Name you are applying for a rank -  Jol91 - recruit
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I'm an active player who enjoys PVM with the clan
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? -The clan is agreat community and always active and helpful.

Hi, please use the correct template.

Account Name (IGN) - 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -

What rank are you applying for? -

What are your strengths? - 

What are your weaknesses? -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 26 August 2024 - 05:30 PM #3917

Mhk

Immortal Donator

Mhk

• Time spent:
      79d 6h 56m 36s

•  Previous username:
    ahk

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  14 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Dr Wren

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - uselessnessed

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Global Chat

What are your strengths? - PvM, Help

What are your weaknesses? - Muttadiles and Vanguards currently

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I've only been around Alora for about a month but I'm a quite active player. Joining a CC other than Global Alora I think could make the game a bit more enjoyable. I really like to do PvM and attending CC Boss masses sounds fun!

Congratulations @Dr Wren!

Account Name (IGN) - Ty 0 (prev Ironty)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ironty

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 2 Banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - few weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 3 Banana

What are your strengths? - Active, fairly knowledgeable of alora now, friendly and helpful

What are your weaknesses? - End game content

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I'm active in the clan and would like to progress through the ranks, happy to host events, advertise etc;

Congratulations @Ty 0!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Posted Image

Posted 29 August 2024 - 04:41 PM #3918

Mhk

Immortal Donator

Mhk

• Time spent:
      79d 6h 56m 36s

•  Previous username:
    ahk

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  14 bugs found
---- ignore! --------

Posted Image

Posted 30 August 2024 - 09:09 AM #3919

CultSpite
Super Donator

CultSpite

• Time spent:
      8h 7m 35s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - CultSpite

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - CultSpite

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - Feb 11, 2024 

What rank are you applying for? - Corporeal 

What are your strengths? - Communication / helping new members / teaching pvm techniques / PVM / Always down to chat and help anyone. 

What are your weaknesses? - 100% trash at bridding

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I've been in Ice for awhile and love pvming with the clan. Would like to keep the grind going in clan. 

Posted 01 September 2024 - 12:12 AM #3920

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      96d 1h 55m 30s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - CultSpite

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - CultSpite

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - Feb 11, 2024 

What rank are you applying for? - Corporeal 

What are your strengths? - Communication / helping new members / teaching pvm techniques / PVM / Always down to chat and help anyone. 

What are your weaknesses? - 100% trash at bridding

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I've been in Ice for awhile and love pvming with the clan. Would like to keep the grind going in clan. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2732 user(s)