Veteran

Ryuu
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      96d 31m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Sesame (I realize I posted this while logged in on my Classic, but the application is for my iron, "Sesame")

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - x_Armstrong_x#6979

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Consistent player; other maxed accounts; several years of experience on Alora; chill; member of ICE on other accounts

What are your weaknesses? - Once was weak and de-ironed, coming back for redemption on this account.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I think I can contribute to the chill vibes in the cc, as well as participate in pvm excursions.  As mentioned, I am a member of ICE on other accounts (Gadianton & Portlandia), so this is where I feel at home.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - Halal GIM, applying for Recruit
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I’ve been an active member of the clan for a long time and always enjoy being part of the fun. I haven’t applied for a rank before, but now I really want to be an official part of the clan family.
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes I agree and I accept to abiding the rules.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE interests me because of the awesome sense of community and teamwork. I love how everyone helps each other. The events are organized and fun, and I’d love to be more involved and be part of that.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 06 August 2024 - 03:02 AM #3842

Dizana
Ironman

Dizana

• Time spent:
      19h 45m 14s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Dizana

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - homicidebdo

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Noob/FP did this/Stroked

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - on this account, never.

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit (1 banana)

What are your strengths? - Grind mindset and always ready to help

What are your weaknesses? - I cry alot when I dont get the drops I am looking after kekw

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Trying to join the CC with a rank, to play and do more content with my friends. Also trying to give a helping hand when there's questions in the CC

D3AE5gY.jpeg

GrzOl81.png

Posted 06 August 2024 - 03:10 AM #3843

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      96d 31m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Dizana

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - homicidebdo

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Noob/FP did this/Stroked

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - on this account, never.

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit (1 banana)

What are your strengths? - Grind mindset and always ready to help

What are your weaknesses? - I cry alot when I dont get the drops I am looking after kekw

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Trying to join the CC with a rank, to play and do more content with my friends. Also trying to give a helping hand when there's questions in the CC

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Any questions concerning your application will be covered by myself or Owners of ICE on discord upon inquiry.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 07 August 2024 - 06:19 AM #3844

herfyy
User

herfyy

• Time spent:
      12h 27m 56s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - herfyy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - herfyy

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -fp did this

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - love to grind, always available to help out and willing to learn anything

What are your weaknesses? - im still new to runescape so i dont know much and some terms im not sure of so i ask a lot of questions.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - im applying for recruit because im new to runescape and was wanting helpful information from people that know what they are talking about. i also am a fast learner and i listen pretty well.

Posted 07 August 2024 - 12:07 PM #3845

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      96d 31m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - herfyy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - herfyy

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -fp did this

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - love to grind, always available to help out and willing to learn anything

What are your weaknesses? - im still new to runescape so i dont know much and some terms im not sure of so i ask a lot of questions.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - im applying for recruit because im new to runescape and was wanting helpful information from people that know what they are talking about. i also am a fast learner and i listen pretty well.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 08 August 2024 - 04:35 AM #3846

EIM Point
Elite Ironman

EIM Point

• Time spent:
      17h 58m 37s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  EIM Point

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - pointlessgerm#2588

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - FP DID THIS (Then killed me in wildy immediately after :0)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What are your strengths? - PVM, Socially pretty active

What are your weaknesses? - PVP, other than pure pking. Sporadic presence on Alora.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been lurking in the CC for several years now. Always been pretty active participant in CC.

Posted 08 August 2024 - 08:52 PM #3847

Movison1958
Group Ironman

Movison1958

• Time spent:
      15h 39m 18s

•  Total level:

Account name: Movison1958

Current Rank:N/A

NoP:N/A

last apply for a rank: N/A

Applying for recruit

my strengths are pvm and getting the grind over with

my weaknesses are that I can't pk for shit.

Nice little laid back clan, I feel as if i can make some new friends to talk shit to lmao :) <3

Posted 08 August 2024 - 10:37 PM #3848

P0t

Uber Donator

P0t

• Time spent:
      8d 17h 28m 45s

•  Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN): P0t

Discord Tag (Name#0000): p0t

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): GIM Cloudy

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application): N/A

What rank are you applying for? Recruit

What are your strengths?

I’d say my biggest strength is adapting to different challenges that are thrown my way in-game. This applies to any content where, if I don't manage to do it the first time around, I can keep going even if it means wiping hundreds of times until I manage to complete or master it.

What are your weaknesses?

My high ping combined with my ability to wipe at Kephri over and over again for no apparent reason.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for.

I’ve been around on Alora on and off for the past 7 years, and I’ve always felt like finding people to do different content with has been a huge task and difficult. So, I’ve mostly ended up doing content solo. I’ve been guesting in the CC over the summer, and I’ve enjoyed my time and would love to be a bigger part than guesting.

Posted 09 August 2024 - 12:05 AM #3849

Mhu
Veteran

Mhu

• Time spent:
      31d 3h 16m 56s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  7 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -  EIM Point

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - pointlessgerm#2588

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - FP DID THIS (Then killed me in wildy immediately after :0)

What are your strengths? - PVM, Socially pretty active

What are your weaknesses? - PVP, other than pure pking. Sporadic presence on Alora.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been lurking in the CC for several years now. Always been pretty active participant in CC.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 09 August 2024 - 10:29 AM #3850

Autism One

Group Ironman

Autism One

• Time spent:
      2d 3h 42m 7s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -  Joe / Autism One

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aleksaysavoid

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - NOOB and it definitely was NOT FP did this

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - entry level hoe

What are your strengths? - pking and staying awake for 48 hour gaming sessions

What are your weaknesses? - sleeping

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - im a MFing OG and a real ass dude, need i say more?

Posted 09 August 2024 - 10:31 AM #3851

Mhu
Veteran

Mhu

• Time spent:
      31d 3h 16m 56s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  7 bugs found

Account name: Movison1958

Current Rank:N/A

NoP:N/A

last apply for a rank: N/A

Applying for recruit

my strengths are pvm and getting the grind over with

my weaknesses are that I can't pk for shit.

Nice little laid back clan, I feel as if i can make some new friends to talk shit to lmao :) <3

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN): P0t

Discord Tag (Name#0000): p0t

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): GIM Cloudy

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application): N/A

What rank are you applying for? Recruit

What are your strengths?

I’d say my biggest strength is adapting to different challenges that are thrown my way in-game. This applies to any content where, if I don't manage to do it the first time around, I can keep going even if it means wiping hundreds of times until I manage to complete or master it.

What are your weaknesses?

My high ping combined with my ability to wipe at Kephri over and over again for no apparent reason.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for.

I’ve been around on Alora on and off for the past 7 years, and I’ve always felt like finding people to do different content with has been a huge task and difficult. So, I’ve mostly ended up doing content solo. I’ve been guesting in the CC over the summer, and I’ve enjoyed my time and would love to be a bigger part than guesting.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 10 August 2024 - 01:04 AM #3852

GIM Zussy
Group Ironman

GIM Zussy

•  Total level:
    Awards

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) : Gim Zussy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) : Wes#3235

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) : N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT APPLICANTS ONLY) : N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) : N/A

What rank are you applying for? : Recruit

What are your strengths? : Have decent knowledge of alora and rs, can grind and a problem solver

What are your weaknesses? : somwhat impatient, going 40 dry at cox kek, and I dont talk the most in game chat but ill pep my game up

Briefly explain why you believe that you deserve the rank you're applying for: Im very active, I know a few ppl that are part of the cc and I feel like I'd fit in, can help others with game knowledge or give pointers on certain bosses :D

Posted 10 August 2024 - 05:19 AM #3853

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      96d 31m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

In-game Name(s)  (IGN) : Gim Zussy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) : Wes#3235

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT APPLICANTS ONLY) : N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) : N/A

What rank are you applying for? : Recruit

What are your strengths? : Have decent knowledge of alora and rs, can grind and a problem solver

What are your weaknesses? : somwhat impatient, going 40 dry at cox kek, and I dont talk the most in game chat but ill pep my game up

Briefly explain why you believe that you deserve the rank you're applying for: Im very active, I know a few ppl that are part of the cc and I feel like I'd fit in, can help others with game knowledge or give pointers on certain bosses :D

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  Joe / Autism One

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aleksaysavoid

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - NOOB and it definitely was NOT FP did this

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - entry level hoe

What are your strengths? - pking and staying awake for 48 hour gaming sessions

What are your weaknesses? - sleeping

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - im a MFing OG and a real ass dude, need i say more?

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 10 August 2024 - 03:31 PM #3854

royaloakAP
Extreme Donator

royaloakAP

• Time spent:
      16h 11m 18s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  RoyaloakAP

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -royaloak

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - RECRUIT ONLY

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? - RECRUIT

What are your strengths? - Strong, Dependable, Trustworthy. 

What are your weaknesses? -hard on myself, don't give myself enough credit when its due.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. I think I have earned at least a small spot seeing as I am on everyday and active with the chats and players and always a positive light when im around!

Posted 10 August 2024 - 10:40 PM #3855

ZUK YOU BRO
Ironman

ZUK YOU BRO

• Time spent:
      2h 42m 8s

•  Total level:

@Ice  ccount Name (IGN) - ZUK YOU BRO

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -NA

What rank are you applying for? -im not very sure

What are your strengths? - i am funny and helpful and nice

What are your weaknesses? - i ask alot of questions about this game 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - fp told me to do this , im not really sure i deserve it but i sure wont mis use it ! thank you

Posted 11 August 2024 - 08:23 AM #3856

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      96d 31m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -  RoyaloakAP

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -royaloak

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - RECRUIT ONLY

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? - RECRUIT

What are your strengths? - Strong, Dependable, Trustworthy. 

What are your weaknesses? -hard on myself, don't give myself enough credit when its due.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. I think I have earned at least a small spot seeing as I am on everyday and active with the chats and players and always a positive light when im around!

@Ice  ccount Name (IGN) - ZUK YOU BRO

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -NA

What rank are you applying for? -im not very sure

What are your strengths? - i am funny and helpful and nice

What are your weaknesses? - i ask alot of questions about this game 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - fp told me to do this , im not really sure i deserve it but i sure wont mis use it ! thank you

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 11 August 2024 - 08:56 AM #3857

leiff
Super Donator

leiff

•  Total level:

Hey all :)

I'm formally putting in my application for rank.

Account Name (IGN) -  Leiff

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Don't have :/

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Unclassy

What are your strengths? - Skilling, mid-level pvm, beginner alora content (I asked A LOT of questions when I joined, and still do) - I am getting back into RS after ~4 years, so I'm very familiar with content that was relevant then. 

What are your weaknesses? - End-game content. I'm still getting familiar with content released after 2020. (which is now end-game)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -

I feel like I deserve the recruit rank because I've been very active since I joined ICE. Not only am I on the game a lot, I am very active in chat and always available to help others when I can. I want to get more involved with the community and help the ICE community improve.

Posted 11 August 2024 - 04:11 PM #3858

GIM Cwars
Group Ironman

GIM Cwars

• Time spent:
      1d 9h 10m 51s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Cwars

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Snurre #3848

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Noob conviced me

What are your strengths? - Really active and driven aswell as social. 

What are your weaknesses? - Even though it might not be considered a weekend I can get engaged in stuff to the point where it takes to much time.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I have been playing and supporting the game since 2017 (Cwars is my main) and I belive that the engagement and activity I provide shows that I am here for the long run. 

Posted 12 August 2024 - 12:31 AM #3859

Bank Raider
Ultimate Ironman

Bank Raider

• Time spent:
      18h 45m 1s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Bank Raider

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -octopus_van

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -SIT FATTY

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? - PVM/skilling

What are your weaknesses? -PVP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I want to feel more involved with the community. And be able to participate in wildy clany events etc

Posted 12 August 2024 - 12:57 AM #3860

Iron Gianni

Ironman

Iron Gianni

• Time spent:
      1d 20h 35m 15s

•  Total level:
    Awards
Which ICE game(s) are you involved with? : I met min sin at bandos and he got me in ICE

In-game Name(s) (IGN) :
Iron Gianni, Gian010

Discord Tag (Name#0000) :
Gianni113#14603

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT APPLICANTS ONLY) : Min Sin

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) :
N/A

What rank are you applying for? :
A wildy safe rank
Which ICE game(s) are you involved with? :
I met min sin at bandos and he got me in ICE

In-game Name(s) (IGN) :
Iron Gianni, Gian010

Discord Tag (Name#0000) :
Gianni113#14603

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) :
N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT APPLICANTS ONLY) :
Min Sin

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) :
N/A

What rank are you applying for? :
A wildy safe rank
What are your strengths? :
Maxed account. Would like to join some wildy bosses

What are your weaknesses? :
Addiction to the game haha

Briefly explain why you believe that you deserve the rank you're applying for:
Im now 2 weeks in the CC and active in the chat. Would like a rank up to join some bosses and chill at revs.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2727 user(s)