Posted 18 July 2024 - 01:36 PM #3801

Cadmus
Ironman

Cadmus

•  Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Cadmus

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dimlaskea

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I enjoy talking to people and love helping others out.

What are your weaknesses? - PVP and don't know much about late game pvm yet

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I wouldn't say I deserve it although i've been around for a few days off and on and enjoy the community.

Posted 18 July 2024 - 01:48 PM #3802

RG12
Super Donator

RG12

• Time spent:
      1d 1h 2m 15s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - RG12

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - waytoofearless

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - GIM Shockre

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Experience in lots of high level content (ToA, CoX, DT2 bosses, etc.), max stats, solid game knowledge, enjoy helping other players and doing events, can play comfortably on mobile.

What are your weaknesses? - Not much PvP experience but always down to learn, haven't completed a handful of bigger hurdles (Inferno, ToB).

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been regularly active in the CC and try to add value. I'm on a lot during the week and weekend and always and down for events.

Posted 19 July 2024 - 07:44 AM #3803

Sir red
Super Donator

Sir red

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Sir_red

Discord Tag - mrred.

What is your current rank? - Currently unranked.

Name of the player who recruited you. I was recommended by a few people, (WPN - FP DID THIS) - (Sip n purp)

When did you last apply for a rank?  - N/A, This is my first time applying.

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit.

What are your strengths? - Friendly, Approachable, Love OSRS, love learning new challenges and things I never new about the game.

What are your weaknesses? - I play constantly on 250+ ping (Australian) I don't PK.

Do you agree with our rules? - I agree with the rules 100% and will do my best to uphold and extended rules onto others.

Why does ICE Interest you? - Ya'll are a fantastic bunch of people and have already helped me in more ways than 1, I want to show gratitude and help others where I can as ya'll have helped me.

Posted 19 July 2024 - 12:37 PM #3804

OzyNaMdies
Uber Donator

OzyNaMdies
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      14d 9h 44m

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Stroked

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - djok0401

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - No one recruited me, but Yautja had mercy on my ass but told me to apply, if not i was probably bones (I was going to apply anyway, but didn't know iti was nesecary for wildy-friendly things)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What are your strengths? - 1. Knowledge | 2. PVM | 3. Crafting Theories | 4. Humour/being helpfull

What are your weaknesses? - Probably PvP, im really not the best in PVP. Also your eyes if i look in them... :3

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I think i can bring a large dose of humour, sociality within the community, I'm very active, looking forward to help and/or do content with other members! 
I'm willing to teach where i could, but also williinig to learn where i could! Overall bringing a good vibe in and having fun together as a good start. From there we could grow beyond limits ^^ 

Account Name (IGN) - waco jesus

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - chompyduck#6253

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Defiler

What are your strengths? - Wealth of random game knowledge, like to help players new and old, decent PvMer, "hns god"

What are your weaknesses? - Suck at PvP (but good enough at defense to be a decoy/escape sometimes) :)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I've been pretty active in the chat and events, and try to bring positive energy by saying dumb stuff in the chat. Mostly here to have fun and grind with some good people. I was recruited bc I was just a lil noob at revs and Defiler splashed a teleblock on me. I escaped and we met up at the Enclave, and he said I had the tankiest green d'hide on Alora and asked me to join. Don't you want the tankiest green d'hide on Alora in the squad? :D

Account Name (IGN) - not min

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - balls#7797

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - min sin

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - Og pkr

What are your weaknesses? - mobile only no f keys

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - alt account. Min sin- main - recruit. Alt for max gear pvp also so noob doesn’t murder me

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Account Name (IGN) - Cadmus

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dimlaskea

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -N/A

What are your strengths? - I enjoy talking to people and love helping others out.

What are your weaknesses? - PVP and don't know much about late game pvm yet

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I wouldn't say I deserve it although i've been around for a few days off and on and enjoy the community.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - RG12

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - waytoofearless

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - GIM Shockre

What are your strengths? - Experience in lots of high level content (ToA, CoX, DT2 bosses, etc.), max stats, solid game knowledge, enjoy helping other players and doing events, can play comfortably on mobile.

What are your weaknesses? - Not much PvP experience but always down to learn, haven't completed a handful of bigger hurdles (Inferno, ToB).

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been regularly active in the CC and try to add value. I'm on a lot during the week and weekend and always and down for events.

Congratulations!

745faae1dbfb0b1c4a78ca4ce34da50b.png

Posted 19 July 2024 - 12:44 PM #3805

Punx
Legendary Donator

Punx

• Time spent:
      2d 10h 19m 48s

•  Previous username:
    lmagorex

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Sir_red

Discord Tag - mrred.

What is your current rank? - Currently unranked.

Name of the player who recruited you. I was recommended by a few people, (WPN - FP DID THIS) - (Sip n purp)

When did you last apply for a rank?  - N/A, This is my first time applying.

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit.

What are your strengths? - Friendly, Approachable, Love OSRS, love learning new challenges and things I never new about the game.

What are your weaknesses? - I play constantly on 250+ ping (Australian) I don't PK.

Do you agree with our rules? - I agree with the rules 100% and will do my best to uphold and extended rules onto others.

Why does ICE Interest you? - Ya'll are a fantastic bunch of people and have already helped me in more ways than 1, I want to show gratitude and help others where I can as ya'll have helped me.

Congratulations!

Posted 24 July 2024 - 11:08 AM #3806

Iron Maizy
Uber Donator

Iron Maizy

• Time spent:
      2d 3h 28m 53s

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Maizy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - maizy_xo

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - NA

What rank are you applying for? -recruit

What are your strengths? - end game content

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

Posted 24 July 2024 - 12:38 PM #3807

Aapee
Uber Donator

Aapee

• Time spent:
      9d 10h 3m 24s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Aapee

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - aapeewastaken

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - Around 3 months ago

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant Aapee

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge (minus inferno), always willing to help, banter, nordic player (superior)

What are your weaknesses? - Gamba, pretty busy irl so cant be super active but i'll do the best i can.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been around for quite some time, been helping clan fellas, well filler and a i dress nicely.

db48a6eb0b4527653148823ad49d97e3.png

ecd81f00e00f306f4a8696fbdde0bf7a.png

fde8c964aca00e9723e84f81bf7d5fec.png

Posted 25 July 2024 - 01:00 AM #3808

Gadianton
Classic

Gadianton

• Time spent:
      1h 15m 27s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Gadianton

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - x_Armstrong_x#6979

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Free June

What are your strengths? - Fairly consistent playtime, experience with multiple account types, and plenty of years of OSRS and Alora.  Have bowfa, will shoot at stuff. Pacific Standard Time (USA).

What are your weaknesses? - Limited experience with late-game boss/raids mechanics, but hoping to learn :)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I feel like I get along with most of the folks in the group.  The banter is fun, I like that there is some internal sh** talking to lighten up the grinds and mood.  I am a consistent player looking to make friends and get drops.  I can help newcomers and try to recruit more gamers.  Thanks for considering my application!

Posted 26 July 2024 - 12:47 AM #3809

Heavener
Super Donator

Heavener

• Time spent:
      5h 14m 9s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Heavener

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - TidesOfMan

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Quick learner (sort of newer to RS and Alora), great communicator, friendly :)

What are your weaknesses? - PKing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Im fairly new to the Alora grind but very much enjoying the friendly guys and gals of Ice. They've all been super helpful and hoping one day I can pass down some of the wisdom and game knowledge I'm learning from them, to another "noob" :P

Posted 26 July 2024 - 12:55 AM #3810

Mhu
Veteran

Mhu
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      31d 2h 57m 20s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  7 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Maizy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - maizy_xo

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - NA

What rank are you applying for? -recruit

What are your strengths? - end game content

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Any questions concerning your application will be covered by myself or Owners of ICE on discord upon inquiry.

Account Name (IGN) - Aapee

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - aapeewastaken

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - Around 3 months ago

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant Aapee

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge (minus inferno), always willing to help, banter, nordic player (superior)

What are your weaknesses? - Gamba, pretty busy irl so cant be super active but i'll do the best i can.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Been around for quite some time, been helping clan fellas, well filler and a i dress nicely.

Congratulations 

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Account Name (IGN) - Gadianton

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - x_Armstrong_x#6979

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Free June

What are your strengths? - Fairly consistent playtime, experience with multiple account types, and plenty of years of OSRS and Alora.  Have bowfa, will shoot at stuff. Pacific Standard Time (USA).

What are your weaknesses? - Limited experience with late-game boss/raids mechanics, but hoping to learn :)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I feel like I get along with most of the folks in the group.  The banter is fun, I like that there is some internal sh** talking to lighten up the grinds and mood.  I am a consistent player looking to make friends and get drops.  I can help newcomers and try to recruit more gamers.  Thanks for considering my application!

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit

Posted Image

Posted 26 July 2024 - 05:41 AM #3811

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      95d 22h 17m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Heavener

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - TidesOfMan

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Quick learner (sort of newer to RS and Alora), great communicator, friendly :)

What are your weaknesses? - PKing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Im fairly new to the Alora grind but very much enjoying the friendly guys and gals of Ice. They've all been super helpful and hoping one day I can pass down some of the wisdom and game knowledge I'm learning from them, to another "noob" :P

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 27 July 2024 - 01:32 AM #3812

GIM NZ Matt
Group Ironman

GIM NZ Matt
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      8d 7h 44m 14s

•  Previous username:
    Iron iinc

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - GIM NZ Matt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iiNvict#43231

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Defiler

What are your strengths? - Long time member of Alora so quite a bit of knowledge. Enjoy community activities.

What are your weaknesses? - Quite busy IRL but definitely play whenever I can.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Just keen to be part of the community - enjoyed hanging out in the CC and running CoX etc with existing members so far.

Posted 27 July 2024 - 09:27 AM #3813

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      95d 22h 17m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - GIM NZ Matt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iiNvict#43231

What are your strengths? - Long time member of Alora so quite a bit of knowledge. Enjoy community activities.

What are your weaknesses? - Quite busy IRL but definitely play whenever I can.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Just keen to be part of the community - enjoyed hanging out in the CC and running CoX etc with existing members so far.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 27 July 2024 - 10:12 AM #3814

Ant1s
User

Ant1s

• Time spent:
      10h 6m 17s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Ant1s

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - dextvh

What are your strengths? -  Creativity,kindness,teamwork

What are your weaknesses? - Don't have any that would affect as a clan member

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Because I'm a chill guy that loves interacting with people and helping others around no matter what

Posted 27 July 2024 - 01:36 PM #3815

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      95d 22h 17m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Ant1s

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - dextvh

What are your strengths? -  Creativity,kindness,teamwork

What are your weaknesses? - Don't have any that would affect as a clan member

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Because I'm a chill guy that loves interacting with people and helping others around no matter what

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 27 July 2024 - 01:50 PM #3816

Ty 0
Ironman

Ty 0

• Time spent:
      2d 12h 42m 35s

•  Previous username:
    IronTy

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Ironty

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ironty

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - few weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 2/3 banana

What are your strengths? - I play alot, friendly and helpful

What are your weaknesses? - Only high level pvm i can do atm is cox

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I enjoy being in Ice and would like to go up the ranks!

Posted 27 July 2024 - 11:14 PM #3817

Runite Owl
Classic

Runite Owl

• Time spent:
      2h 53m 43s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Runite Owl

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -epiik2537

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Noob

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -

N/A

What rank are you applying for? -
First rank.

What are your strengths? -

Hard worker easy to get along with. Team player

What are your weaknesses? - joke around, sometimes get pissy

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for.

I just want to have some people to raid with and joke around. I am a dedicated friend and team mate. Would love to go raiding with you guys and help out how ever I can.

Posted 28 July 2024 - 08:47 AM #3818

Ijzer Kwark
Ironman

Ijzer Kwark

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -   Ijzer Kwark

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -   KetaminerV2#2688

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -   n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - whats first rank u can get? :P

What are your strengths? - Talkarative love to help ppl around

What are your weaknesses? -  easyly bored

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - 

You know i just wanne get a rank so i dont get pked, and that ppl know that im not just some lad in cc

and i love to help some ppl and make a smoll community

Posted 28 July 2024 - 09:14 AM #3819

Mhu
Veteran

Mhu

• Time spent:
      31d 2h 57m 20s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  7 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Runite Owl

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -epiik2537

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Noob

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -

N/A

What rank are you applying for? -
First rank.

What are your strengths? -

Hard worker easy to get along with. Team player

What are your weaknesses? - joke around, sometimes get pissy

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for.

I just want to have some people to raid with and joke around. I am a dedicated friend and team mate. Would love to go raiding with you guys and help out how ever I can.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 28 July 2024 - 12:12 PM #3820

Ryuu
Veteran

Ryuu

• Time spent:
      95d 22h 17m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) -   Ijzer Kwark

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -   KetaminerV2#2688

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -   n/a

What rank are you applying for? - whats first rank u can get? :P

What are your strengths? - Talkarative love to help ppl around

What are your weaknesses? -  easyly bored

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - 

You know i just wanne get a rank so i dont get pked, and that ppl know that im not just some lad in cc

and i love to help some ppl and make a smoll community

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2713 user(s)