9d 11h 19m 33s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  1 bugs found
Discord Tag -  marggg4#0261

How long have you been in ICE? -   ~2 months

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - IRL yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Headstudent @ my course in college + managed a small team as part of my internship @ master's degree

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - really depends but mostly 5 or 6 hours/day

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - The clan has made me grow a lot both as a player and as a person. I've learned a lot, met a lot of people, made good friendships that keep me company almost every day and I feel like it's finally time that I give back to everyone. That is why I am applying to work with ICE so I can commit to responsibilities regarding the clan and help maintain the friendly and helpful environment that I cherish so much. Continue helping and welcoming people, as I always did, but now as ICE Staff! 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm very active in-game, CC and discord. I think I'm a very approachable and friendly person, always eager to help someone in need and I'm compassionate by nature!

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - This is absolutely the first time that I've ever participated this "deeply" in clan/guild stuff online. Sometimes it's hard for me to "stand out" or speak up so I apologize in advance. However, I'll do my best to live up to expectations :)

image-4-removebg-preview.png

image-removebg-preview-2.png

Ma un giorno, una volta lei ci riuscirà

image-removebg-preview.png

Posted 23 October 2021 - 05:14 PM #2602

Ristomies
Realism

Ristomies

• Time spent:
      2d 20h 12m 3s

•  Previous username:
    Cash Bag

•  Total level:

•  2 bugs found

Discord Tag - Dazzled #9296

How long have you been in ICE? -Since 2018 

What position are you applying for? -Corporal

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -Yes on ice clan i were Sergeant back in the days. Also ive been server support and moderator on few other rsps's.(also ive been on newspaper team on other server)

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -On ice cc mostly answering questions on clanchat.(newspaper team i interviewed player of the week persons) , and collected screenshots of players loots/and videos.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -Whenever i play alora i am always in the cc after logging in , daily playtime is like 4 to 12 hours a day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -Yes i will.

Why would you like to work with us? -I've been staff on ice cc really long time and i like ice community i liked to work for it.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -Kindness/maturity/creativity/Knowledge
/
Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -Not really , if you guys got answers i'll gladly answer!.

b5f4c3b509751411b18f4be23eb6574a.png

07d54d019d06ddfebcbf2f4e31ffdc63.png

OSRS RNG

38b72020786ff8e7e8c8e823340354f1.png

Posted 24 October 2021 - 02:39 AM #2603

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      552d 10h 47m 5s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Danlsh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dishwasher#2538

What is your current rank? 2 Bananas! O)

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? 8 days ago ( 15-10.2021)

What rank are you applying for? - 3 bananas!

What are your strengths? - Feel like i'm just writing the same for each applications, but knowledge (10-12 years of runescape/osrs/private servers), kindness (Unless i know you, then imma talk some smack ;] ) and love meeting new friends, made alot of good ones so far & just hoping for more!

What are your weaknesses? - Lazyness & pkers, but we're making progress on the last one, made an enemy in to a friend from the wild recently O)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well, i've just maxed my EIM, so i've got alof of knowdledge ( iron wise ) on the server i'd like to share to all the new and current players in the cc! - But, my time in the cc might be the only problem, i'm still ''new'' in my hearth, been in the cc for 2 ish months now, but made alot of good friends!

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Account Name (IGN) - HoldinAP

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - justas#6393

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 09 October 2021 - 09:26 PM

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? -  grinding

What are your weaknesses? - still bossing 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I was helpfull i help peaple clan members 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

How long have you been in ICE? -Since 2018 

What position are you applying for? -Corporal

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -Yes on ice clan i were Sergeant back in the days. Also ive been server support and moderator on few other rsps's.(also ive been on newspaper team on other server)

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -On ice cc mostly answering questions on clanchat.(newspaper team i interviewed player of the week persons) , and collected screenshots of players loots/and videos.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -Whenever i play alora i am always in the cc after logging in , daily playtime is like 4 to 12 hours a day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -Yes i will.

Why would you like to work with us? -I've been staff on ice cc really long time and i like ice community i liked to work for it.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -Kindness/maturity/creativity/Knowledge
/
Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -Not really , if you guys got answers i'll gladly answer!.

Congratulations!

Posted 24 October 2021 - 12:15 PM #2604

Trash Iron
Veteran

Trash Iron
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      20d 14h 49m 59s

•  Previous username:
    Hellish

•  Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag -  marggg4#0261

How long have you been in ICE? -   ~2 months

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - IRL yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Headstudent @ my course in college + managed a small team as part of my internship @ master's degree

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - really depends but mostly 5 or 6 hours/day

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - The clan has made me grow a lot both as a player and as a person. I've learned a lot, met a lot of people, made good friendships that keep me company almost every day and I feel like it's finally time that I give back to everyone. That is why I am applying to work with ICE so I can commit to responsibilities regarding the clan and help maintain the friendly and helpful environment that I cherish so much. Continue helping and welcoming people, as I always did, but now as ICE Staff! 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm very active in-game, CC and discord. I think I'm a very approachable and friendly person, always eager to help someone in need and I'm compassionate by nature!

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - This is absolutely the first time that I've ever participated this "deeply" in clan/guild stuff online. Sometimes it's hard for me to "stand out" or speak up so I apologize in advance. However, I'll do my best to live up to expectations :)

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 26 October 2021 - 07:53 AM #2605

Hetskeapje
Super Donator

Hetskeapje

• Time spent:
      11h 54m 57s

•  Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Hetskeapje

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Davi do#1433

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley N/A i think

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Not Tauri

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - i'm a really good farmer, and i like to play a lot

What are your weaknesses? - i'm ot that good in English and i need to learn some pvm thinks

Posted 27 October 2021 - 05:47 AM #2606

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      552d 10h 47m 5s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - Hetskeapje

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Davi do#1433

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley N/A i think

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Not Tauri

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - i'm a really good farmer, and i like to play a lot

What are your weaknesses? - i'm ot that good in English and i need to learn some pvm thinks

Congratulations

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted 27 October 2021 - 04:56 PM #2607

Wheeze
Classic

Wheeze

• Time spent:
      2d 18h 58m 57s

•  Previous username:
    500kg

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name: 500kg 

Discord tag: 500kg#3166

Current rank: NA

Player who recruited me: NA

When did I last apply: I have never applied for rank in any clan

Rank applied for: Recruit

Why I deserve the rank of Recruit: 

Overview and about me

I have been in ICE for a while now, pretty much since I joined Alora about two months ago and I'm not particularly interested in joining any other clans. Outside of Alora and the internet I am a 3rd year BA university student studying Business and Economics, my name is Danny and I am 21 years old. ICE looks at three qualities when deciding whether someone deserves a rank/rank-up; advertising, behaviour and cc/discord activity. 

Recruiting/advertising - Even though I am not currently ranked and have no obligation to, I regularly inform players of Ice, it's qualities and why they should join. 

Behaviour - I am always happy to help, I regularly receive messages from newer players asking for help after seeing my handle in ::yell chat. In Ice chat I am no different, if I know an answer I'll be quick to respond to anyone in need of advise. 

Activity - My playtime on Alora is currently just over 23 days, and during that IGT I'd like to think I've helped a few players. I am also interested in competing in clan events. If I progress within the ranks it would motivate me to push even further within the community. My activity on Discord isn't the greatest due to the fact that I've never used it outside of RSPS, and ive never needed to be active on it 

Thanks for the consideration, Danny (500kg)

Posted 28 October 2021 - 12:26 AM #2608

Trash Iron
Veteran

Trash Iron

• Time spent:
      20d 14h 49m 59s

•  Previous username:
    Hellish

•  Total level:
    Awards

Account Name: 500kg 

Discord tag: 500kg#3166

Current rank: NA

Player who recruited me: NA

When did I last apply: I have never applied for rank in any clan

Rank applied for: Recruit

Why I deserve the rank of Recruit: 

Overview and about me

I have been in ICE for a while now, pretty much since I joined Alora about two months ago and I'm not particularly interested in joining any other clans. Outside of Alora and the internet I am a 3rd year BA university student studying Business and Economics, my name is Danny and I am 21 years old. ICE looks at three qualities when deciding whether someone deserves a rank/rank-up; advertising, behaviour and cc/discord activity. 

Recruiting/advertising - Even though I am not currently ranked and have no obligation to, I regularly inform players of Ice, it's qualities and why they should join. 

Behaviour - I am always happy to help, I regularly receive messages from newer players asking for help after seeing my handle in ::yell chat. In Ice chat I am no different, if I know an answer I'll be quick to respond to anyone in need of advise. 

Activity - My playtime on Alora is currently just over 23 days, and during that IGT I'd like to think I've helped a few players. I am also interested in competing in clan events. If I progress within the ranks it would motivate me to push even further within the community. My activity on Discord isn't the greatest due to the fact that I've never used it outside of RSPS, and ive never needed to be active on it 

Thanks for the consideration, Danny (500kg)

Congratulations

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 28 October 2021 - 06:25 AM #2609

Ristomies
Realism

Ristomies

• Time spent:
      2d 20h 12m 3s

•  Previous username:
    Cash Bag

•  Total level:

•  2 bugs found

How long have you been in ICE? -Since  2018s

What position are you applying for? -Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -Yes , other rsps , also on ice clanchat corporal, sergeant, and little time were LT. (also been on other rsps on newspaper team) (been also on middleman rank)

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -On newspaper team my duties was to interview players of the months and famous players  , collect screenshots of players loots/pk kills/videos etc... Write articles , (My irl friend als has had his own runescape private server where i were admn  , my duties there was to find bugs and inform developerrs about it (irl friends server had somewhat 50 players) also i resigned from irl friends server admin position into player moderator rank and duties was to help players/answer on yell on questions and look thst everyone behaves and doesnt break rules. I have also been many times middleman ranked normal player on other rsps , job was to middleman high gambles (flower poker , blackjack eq..)

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -4 to 12 hours a day. weekends 5 to 16 hours.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -Yes.

Why would you like to work with us? -I have been once in the team and i liked it. ice is a nice community and active.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -Knowledge, game hours, maturity.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -Nope, if any questions i will gladly answer!

b5f4c3b509751411b18f4be23eb6574a.png

07d54d019d06ddfebcbf2f4e31ffdc63.png

OSRS RNG

38b72020786ff8e7e8c8e823340354f1.png

Posted 28 October 2021 - 08:53 AM #2610

Trash Iron
Veteran

Trash Iron

• Time spent:
      20d 14h 49m 59s

•  Previous username:
    Hellish

•  Total level:
    Awards

How long have you been in ICE? -Since 2018s

What position are you applying for? -Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -Yes , other rsps , also on ice clanchat corporal, sergeant, and little time were LT. (also been on other rsps on newspaper team) (been also on middleman rank)

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -On newspaper team my duties was to interview players of the months and famous players , collect screenshots of players loots/pk kills/videos etc... Write articles , (My irl friend als has had his own runescape private server where i were admn , my duties there was to find bugs and inform developerrs about it (irl friends server had somewhat 50 players) also i resigned from irl friends server admin position into player moderator rank and duties was to help players/answer on yell on questions and look thst everyone behaves and doesnt break rules. I have also been many times middleman ranked normal player on other rsps , job was to middleman high gambles (flower poker , blackjack eq..)

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -4 to 12 hours a day. weekends 5 to 16 hours.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -Yes.

Why would you like to work with us? -I have been once in the team and i liked it. ice is a nice community and active.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -Knowledge, game hours, maturity.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -Nope, if any questions i will gladly answer!

Unfortunately, your application has been declined.

We do not allow ANY player to jump ranks, you are currently ranked as a corporal & therefore your next rank would be Sergeant. Secondly, it's only been 4 days since your last application, I would recommend waiting 1-2 more weeks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 29 October 2021 - 08:00 AM #2611

Ironman

• Time spent:
      7h 12m 48s

•  Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - 05131996

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -pegasus#6136

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - one banana(recruit)

What are your strengths? - friendly, active, great communication, humour.

What are your weaknesses? - shy, awkward.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. 

- I feel i deserve this rank because, iv been apart of ice for abit now, and i love talking to the cc and being around 

to help new players, and guide them through there alora experince.

Posted 30 October 2021 - 12:33 AM #2612

Ruins
Group Ironman

Ruins

• Time spent:
      1d 3h 26m 20s

•  Previous username:
    tempname0918

•  Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Ruins#7183

How long have you been in ICE? - On/Off for about 2 years

What position are you applying for? - Corporal

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes, not RSPS/clan related though.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Been a General Manager at a restaurant for around 3 years leading a team.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Whenever I'm on alora I'm in the CC and lately I've been very active daily.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I love the discord hehe

Why would you like to work with us? - I enjoy the community inside and outside of Alora, I've been in touch with clanmates even during the time I wasn't part of the clan.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to the game and can be friendly with others. Overall I enjoy helping people out so that they can get a greater sense of enjoyment out of the game as well.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Nothing on Alora brings me more joy than watching Grisling go dry at every grind and seeing Shader die 18 times in 1 day doing the Inferno.

Posted 30 October 2021 - 12:44 AM #2613

Pink Panties
Extreme Donator

Pink Panties

• Time spent:
      4d 44m 7s

•  Total level:

N/a

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:50 AM #2614

Haydos
Elite Ironman

Haydos

• Time spent:
      23d 4h 58m 55s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found

How long have you been in ICE? - Roughly 3 months (not in cc lately as I started cox on this acc)

What position are you applying for? -I think I'm suitable for the role of Corporal to start out as I've learnt a lot on Alora, 3+ years and counting!

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -  Not really
If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) NA

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 2-5 daily and up to 20-30 hrs over weekends

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Sure, I think good communication is key to a successful clan.

Why would you like to work with us? -  mi casa , su casa.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -  I'm happy to teach Tob or Cox, I'm always Active and eager to get group raid or boss mass going, Living in Australia I'm on at a different time zone to most so always good to have players around the globe, I'm on elite so I have heaps of grind to go so you can rely on me being online in 6 months, I'm an OG. OSRS is life.   

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -Im reliable, honest and love to have a laugh with mates while enjoying the game...not much else to say.

-  shoutout to Shader, always in the Gen chat helping people. Ivy has been working hard advertising plus getting spoon drops.... ICE really is a clan for Everyone and I'm excited to help wherever I can

Posted Image

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:40 PM #2615

q13
Group Ironman

q13

• Time spent:
      3d 3h 33m 13s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - q13

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NomNomz-Hime#3348

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - like 4 months ago? I really do not keep track haha

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - try and be helpful if I can. joining events is always fun sometimes host them too for ice, and doing stuff with ice like raging at eachother at castlewars is hilarious hah

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes might dissapear for a month or so when I need a break (but ill always come back cause alora is bae), but is that a weakness when more ice members have the same at times? haha

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I mean ice for life heh been a active member since I joined apart from a few breaks, and if I see people in voice I am bound to jump in when I am in the mood. some people be toxic at times in there tho... I blame arosa <3

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:51 PM #2616

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      552d 10h 47m 5s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  5 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - 05131996

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -pegasus#6136

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - one banana(recruit)

What are your strengths? - friendly, active, great communication, humour.

What are your weaknesses? - shy, awkward.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. 

- I feel i deserve this rank because, iv been apart of ice for abit now, and i love talking to the cc and being around 

to help new players, and guide them through there alora experince.

Congratulations

Discord Tag - Ruins#7183

How long have you been in ICE? - On/Off for about 2 years

What position are you applying for? - Corporal

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes, not RSPS/clan related though.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Been a General Manager at a restaurant for around 3 years leading a team.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Whenever I'm on alora I'm in the CC and lately I've been very active daily.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I love the discord hehe

Why would you like to work with us? - I enjoy the community inside and outside of Alora, I've been in touch with clanmates even during the time I wasn't part of the clan.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to the game and can be friendly with others. Overall I enjoy helping people out so that they can get a greater sense of enjoyment out of the game as well.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Nothing on Alora brings me more joy than watching Grisling go dry at every grind and seeing Shader die 18 times in 1 day doing the Inferno.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Pink Panties

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A But i will soon download discord and get with the times.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Tw0shotrock

What rank are you applying for? - I'd like to apply for 3 Banana Rank , ObO :lol: 

What are your strengths? - I Protect, i Enjoy pking and helping ICE members out if we cross paths in wildy. & I'm fairly new to alora, but i help as much of i am of use in the CC

What are your weaknesses? - Honestly, PVM. But i've been learning im currently on the grind to get some type of SS from Corp. Also Did my First Raid the other day  :D 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think i deserve this rank because i was encouraged to apply for rank by @zachs iron & @Shader for outstanding service ingame with-in the CC  -_- 

Congratulations

How long have you been in ICE? - Roughly 3 months (not in cc lately as I started cox on this acc)

What position are you applying for? -I think I'm suitable for the role of Corporal to start out as I've learnt a lot on Alora, 3+ years and counting!

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -  Not really
If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) NA

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 2-5 daily and up to 20-30 hrs over weekends

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Sure, I think good communication is key to a successful clan.

Why would you like to work with us? -  mi casa , su casa.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -  I'm happy to teach Tob or Cox, I'm always Active and eager to get group raid or boss mass going, Living in Australia I'm on at a different time zone to most so always good to have players around the globe, I'm on elite so I have heaps of grind to go so you can rely on me being online in 6 months, I'm an OG. OSRS is life.   

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -Im reliable, honest and love to have a laugh with mates while enjoying the game...not much else to say.

-  shoutout to Shader, always in the Gen chat helping people. Ivy has been working hard advertising plus getting spoon drops.... ICE really is a clan for Everyone and I'm excited to help wherever I can

Congratulations

Account Name (IGN) - q13

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NomNomz-Hime#3348

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - like 4 months ago? I really do not keep track haha

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - try and be helpful if I can. joining events is always fun sometimes host them too for ice, and doing stuff with ice like raging at eachother at castlewars is hilarious hah

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes might dissapear for a month or so when I need a break (but ill always come back cause alora is bae), but is that a weakness when more ice members have the same at times? haha

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I mean ice for life heh been a active member since I joined apart from a few breaks, and if I see people in voice I am bound to jump in when I am in the mood. some people be toxic at times in there tho... I blame arosa <3

Congratulations!

Posted 30 October 2021 - 02:00 PM #2617

teddygram
Donator

teddygram

• Time spent:
      9d 10h 50m 5s

•  Previous username:
    Iron Tard

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  2 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - iron tard

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 2 banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 13 October 2021

What rank are you applying for? - 3 banana

What are your strengths? - I have good game knowledge 

What are your weaknesses? - My Basilisk Jaw RNG

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel that i deserve this rank because Danlsh is a sergeant and I can't be below him

d61a36d42cf54edfd2fe3badb4217ea3.pnga45edc58ee6d50bae8d6f4beff7d6c30.png0a522817edaaec5de2b9ab86896616f2.pngEZC2tY3.pngIYyjczw.pngmVkI2jE.png

Posted 30 October 2021 - 02:15 PM #2618

Danlsh
Elite Ironman

Danlsh

• Time spent:
      13d 8h 26m 35s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  3 bugs found

Discord Tag -  Dishwasher#2538

How long have you been in ICE? -  80-100 days.

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? , Yes. But its small & some time ago. 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not)  With 10-12 years in all kinds of rs communities on varies rsps, i've been server mod on a few servers with 50-150 people. i've run a few social media accounts with decent followings, esport related ( Cs:Go ) along my own with 3k followers only, all cs/esport related. 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily?  as of right now, 4-12 hours a day because of the outcome of corona, i won't be doing anything till  summer next year, so ive got noting but time on my hands.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? Hell yeah, spending atleast 2-8 hours a day in voice with people from the cc & being active in the channels. 

Why would you like to work with us?  Well, why wouldn't i? i usually lose interst and motivation to play servers once i max, but not this time, only because of the ice community, that is what honest to god makes any grind or w/e doable for me, talking and writing with the peeps and chilling with the gang from ice is literally why i play now.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team?  i'm gods gift to humanity...  :)  - Well, as i stated earlier, i do have a little bit of experience regarding rsps staff stuff, but nothing major. i'll always bring the good mood with me, thats probably my thing, i'm all about being happy & joking around, and obviously having a good time! Ice's community done so much for me, so its time to give back and put some work into it aswell!

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?  Well, not much. i'm a nerd, i spend most of my time on my pc, been really putting in the hours at start of corona and i don't really plan on stopping. I'll be starting a basic education under the Military sometime next year at summer time. So atleast till then, i'll be here! <3

• W P likes this

Posted 31 October 2021 - 05:45 AM #2619

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras

• Time spent:
      154d 14h 55m 17s

•  Previous username:
    Sassafras

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  4 bugs found

Account Name (IGN) - iron tard

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 2 banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 13 October 2021

What rank are you applying for? - 3 banana

What are your strengths? - I have good game knowledge 

What are your weaknesses? - My Basilisk Jaw RNG

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel that i deserve this rank because Danlsh is a sergeant and I can't be below him

Congratulations!

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 02 November 2021 - 01:31 AM #2620

FeAzzahLaw
Ironman

FeAzzahLaw

• Time spent:
      40d 19h 17m 8s

•  Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - FeAzzahLaw

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - AzzahLaw#0249

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Literally It's been so long I forget their names, but like 10 or so people.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2019? I think...

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit, the infamous single banana

What are your strengths? - Capable of enduring almost any grind. except solo CoX. god forbid I ever deal with that ever again :P

What are your weaknesses? - Good question, hard to answer.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't deserve anything, I've already earnt it before, I'll prove myself again.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

This topic has been visited by 2732 user(s)